finally got a few of the new deer calls ready for sale!!!!!!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

wabi

finally got a few of the new deer calls ready for sale!!!!!!

Post by wabi »

As I posted earlier I have finally designed a one-piece body deer call I can sell for less!
I've been busy, but now I have some ready to sell. All will have the same quality reed & extention tube included, but the prices vary with the cost of the type wood & finish used. A shipping charge of $4.95 (US) per order will be added and includes "priority" shipment in the US and "air mail" shipment to Canada.
Please email me at [email protected] if you're interested!

The finished call will, of course, have a reed & extention tube installed and look like this in overall appearance (but this one is already sold):

I've taken pictures of the call body only for posting!
The $22.95 line looks like this:

And now a $26.95 group:

And last the "premium" $29.95 lineup:
wabi
GaryL

Post by GaryL »

Really nice wabi, I will be ordering one of those. I like the first one in the fourth pic. you posted. First one on the left.
Always learning!!
Home fer now!
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Is the second one from the right in the last picture made of blackwood?
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Wabi:

One last thing: if I sent you a blank of Sapele from my wood stash, would you make a call from it? If so, how do you want the wood dimensioned?
wabi

Post by wabi »

Marmot,
Yes, it is blackwood. One of my favorites to work with - great sound qualities (guess that's why they use it for bagpipes) and it finishes beautifully.
I need a 1 1/2 x 1 1/2 x 6" turning square for a deer call if you want the same type wood for the body & reed assembly. I frequently use different wood for the reed assembly though, as it's not visible in the assembled call. I frequently use walnut or blackwood for that piece. If you want the body only of your wood a 1 1/2 x 1 1/2 x 4" piece will make the call.

I tried to respond to you on the rangefinder, but your email address kept bouncing? I needed to move it quickly, so I sold it to the next buyer.
wabi
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

wabi wrote:Marmot,
I tried to respond to you on the rangefinder, but your email address kept bouncing? I needed to move it quickly, so I sold it to the next buyer.
I was beginning to wonder why I did not receive a reply from you. I think that something is up at my ISP. I have not received a reply to any message that I have sent out over the last week or so.
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

wabi wrote:Marmot,
Yes, it is blackwood. One of my favorites to work with - great sound qualities (guess that's why they use it for bagpipes) and it finishes beautifully.
It is also used to make oboes, bassoons, clarinets, and flutes.
wabi.

Post by wabi. »

marmot,
If you click on my www button below my previous posts it will take you to my call site. My mailing address is on the site and if you want to send me wood just mail it to me with any information on the call(s) you need. I can't gurantee the wood will turn into a perfect call, but I'll sure give it a try!
wabi - nli