Unbelievable Service. Thanks Excalibur!!!!!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Boomer

Unbelievable Service. Thanks Excalibur!!!!!

Post by Boomer »

My bow had a problem with the one limb splintering. Dale took it to Excalibur to have it looked at this morning and he was in and out in 20 minutes with a new set of limbs. Like I said in my other post. My hat is off to Excalibur. Their service is second to none. More companies should take a page from their book on Customer Service. If anyone is trying to decide on a bow manufacture, go with EXCALIBUR!!! They are hands down the best bow and service is outstanding.
one shot scott

Re: Unbelievable Service. Thanks Excalibur!!!!!

Post by one shot scott »

sounds about right!
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

....Kind of the reason why we are here and take the time to give them the kudos they deserve...

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
BrotherRon

Post by BrotherRon »

Yup, they stand behind what they sell :)
Matrix 310 ~ Hawke XB30 Pro SR ~ TT~Plano 36" All Weather Tactical Hard Case.
Danny Miller Top Mount Quiver.
Strings by Boo ~ nchunterkw ~ 8ptbuk
Jeremiah 29:13 :thumbup:
GrassyKnoll

Post by GrassyKnoll »

They are.............. the good guys and gals in the Industry.. :)
Matrix 380 Xtra with Vortex Viper XBR, Trigger Tech,
Matrix 380 Xtra with Vortex Viper XBR, ^^^
Matrix 380 Blackout with Vortex Viper XBR,
Micro 335 Raid with HHAv Vortex Crossfire II Pro Grade trigger
Bubba in FL

Post by Bubba in FL »

I wish I could say I have had such a good experience with customer service. The tip of my Matrix 380 cracked upon discharge the first day of bow season (I have had the crossbow for about 18 months and fired maybe 75-80 bolts through it - one through a nice doe last season!). I called Excalibur from the woods and received a voicemail back from Customer Service first thing on Monday with instructions of how to get an RMA and return my crossbow for repair.

I shipped the bow to Drave's Archery as instructed, including RMA number on outside of box and even insured it. The package was received at Drave's last Monday morning (September 28) and signed for - it is now Wednesday afternoon, October 7. The bow has been at Drave's for 9+ days, no change in the RMA status on the website, Drave's has not responded to Dawn in customer service on at least two occasions when she has tried to contact them to check the status (Dawn has been great by the way) and I am faced with not having my crossbow for the entire archery season (which ends next weekend). Worst of all is not even being able to get a confirmation that the bow is indeed in the proper hands (other than the UPS confirmation of delivery).

To say I am frustrated would be an understatement. I am hopeful that something gets resolved very soon so I can at least salvage the last weekend of season.