Excal dude keep up the good work !

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

R.J.

Excal dude keep up the good work !

Post by R.J. »

IMHO Why threads get deleted

We have great forum here with many long time members and many new members that continue to post great info , pictures and stories !

We follow each others adventures in and out of the field and share each others ups and downs , whether it be a nice animal harvested , a new purchase , or a recent injury or death in the family .....

Overall , it is an unbeliveable variety of subjects that makes this forum a great data base of information and experience .

But when someone comes on and posts IMHO for the sole reason to disrupt , derail , or stirr things up ! We should realize that it's the Moderators job to " clean things up "

I don't care if it is a thread on trapping or toe nail painting .... if it fuels the anti's or seperates us as sportsman it isn't worthy of this good forum !

And it always seems to be a " Guest " for example
I must honestly say that the "recoil" and "jarring" shot-sensation of shooting a crossbow soon became quite unappealing to me. I soon began to really miss the smooth, quiet shot and pleasant feeling of shooting a real bow.....
Also, the challenge of hunting with a crossbow was "zero" compared to a real bow
shooters who just cannot shoot a real bow, a crossbow is perfect!
give a real bow a try.....I bet you'll love it!
I mean .... man who could consider this drivel , worthy of the forum ? And who in their right mind could think that it wouldn't get a response ?

IMHO that's the point the recent trapping thread got to and that's why it got deleted !

Keep up the good work Excal. dude !
See Ya. ... R.J. > " Remember , Trophies are measured by the time and energy expended to get them , not the size or quantity of the quarry "
R.J.

Post by R.J. »

BTW : I think things will settle down soon when we start putting some of these Image

Thru these Image

It won't be long now ! .............. and even sooner we should be getting some reports from the boys chasing moose at the end of Sept . !
See Ya. ... R.J. > " Remember , Trophies are measured by the time and energy expended to get them , not the size or quantity of the quarry "
Leo in Ga

Post by Leo in Ga »

Well said RJ :wink:

Excal dude, thanks for being here and watching our forum, you and the "management" will continue to have my support in managing our forum

I realize that this forum is provided by Excalibur and have no problem at all with you doing what you fell is necessary. .

Thanks for the years of enjoyment I have had on here

leo