Lighted nock question

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

IroquoisArcher

Lighted nock question

Post by IroquoisArcher »

This may have been discussed before but don't see.
Had a guy come in today to have a lighted nock put in his Firebolt. No problem but noticed the owner had to first remove the flat nock and then insert the lighted one. Since the flat nock is threaded for possibly using a tool to make removing from a target easier then is there a lighted nock made that could just be screwed into it instead of totally switching them out? Or is this something that the companies (Luminock, etc.) has to decide to make?
UPSMAN

Re: Lighted nock question

Post by UPSMAN »

There are no threaded lighted nocks.
2015 Matrix 380 Blackout (The Black Pearl)
Zombie Slayers
Muzzy Trocar-Bad to the Bone
Boo String
Richieg150

Re: Lighted nock question

Post by Richieg150 »

IroquoisArcher wrote:This may have been discussed before but don't see.
Had a guy come in today to have a lighted nock put in his Firebolt. No problem but noticed the owner had to first remove the flat nock and then insert the lighted one. Since the flat nock is threaded for possibly using a tool to make removing from a target easier then is there a lighted nock made that could just be screwed into it instead of totally switching them out? Or is this something that the companies (Luminock, etc.) has to decide to make?
NOPE, you have to remove the threaded nock from the Firebolt and install the Lumenok, OR, you can buy the Firebolt Bolts with Lumenoks already installed. I needed some more bolts so I just bought them off Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Lumenok-20-Inch-E ... olt+arrows.
Psalm 144:1-1 Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.
2 He is my loving God and my fortress, my stronghold and my deliverer, my shield, in whom I take refuge, who subdues peoples under me