Excalibur - international warranty

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Guinness

Excalibur - international warranty

Post by Guinness »

Hi all,

I'm about to buy my first crossbow ... Excalibur has a very impressive reputation for their warranty and customer service from all I've read ... But what's the situation for those of us not in North America?

Thanks from down under
BrotherRon

Re: Excalibur - international warranty

Post by BrotherRon »

I am sure the warranty is still the same. Fill out the form and get an RMA# and follow their instructions.... not sure about the turn around time though. :shock:
Matrix 310 ~ Hawke XB30 Pro SR ~ TT~Plano 36" All Weather Tactical Hard Case.
Danny Miller Top Mount Quiver.
Strings by Boo ~ nchunterkw ~ 8ptbuk
Jeremiah 29:13 :thumbup:
cb175

Re: Excalibur - international warranty

Post by cb175 »

I had a very small claim from Oz. I had a trigger mounting screw on my Ibex break. Filled out a RMA and they had a new set of screws to me within about a week at no cost (inc. no postage).

There would be a shipping cost for e.g. limbs back to Excal but I reckon they would look after you OK apart from that. One problem might be getting it back through customs if it had a label saying "crossbow limbs".

I imported a Grizzly from Wyvern a couple of months ago and it all worked OK as I made sure all the paperwork was in place but I did need a fair bit of patience between waiting for USPS and Australian Customs.

Whereabouts in Oz are you? You could buy it through John at Ausbow as he is the Australian official Excal dealer although he does have a limited range of models. He would then deal with any warranty issues. I have had him replace a scope on my Ibex after two years use.

Good luck!