The biggest tease.....edited

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Red_label-jr

The biggest tease.....edited

Post by Red_label-jr »

So believe it or not. On my way home today not 5 minutes ago half way home from work I had to slam the brakes on in the truck!

I caught a glimpse of something jumping the road low and behold a nice size 4 point. I didn't even have time to grab my phone and take a picture. He jumped out of the brush and sauntered across the road asif I wasn't even there. He took off when a car coming the opposite direction honked their horn. To me that was kind of upsetting but hey. It is what it is right.

So by now I'm thinking "man my phone right next to me, my bow in the back seat and its dark. This has has got me happily frustrated!

This is where my short story gets even more frustrating.....

I cross the bridge, turn the corner pull up the street and see something on the front lawn. Pull into the driveway. What's there taunting me again. A bigger buck standing on the lawn staring at me. I'm not 100% sure what he was. But it was at least a 6. There were a few words that come out of my mouth and I'm quite sure you can put that sentence together.

I've not been this excited in a while. And to see this tonight I can only hope the coming weeks get better
MADMAX2

Re: The biggest tease.....edited

Post by MADMAX2 »

Hope you connect with Grizz and not the Ford!! :lol:
The best things in life are not things!!
Red_label-jr

Re: The biggest tease.....edited

Post by Red_label-jr »

You've seen the lights on it. That's why I missed it last night