Started Keeping a Little black Book!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

amythntr

Re: Started Keeping a Little black Book!

Post by amythntr »

paulaboutform wrote:Anthony, will you have all your different bows listed in your little black book? With all pertinent information about each of them...technical details and a number of stars depending how each bow performs??? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Paul
....who showed you my little black book? :shock: :shock:

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

Dale wrote:Ya, I here ya, I was a funeral director for over 30 years. Just retired from it this past July. We always say "call before you dig", "any day above ground is a good day".
Now I can hunt without fear of having to leave because there has been a death. Having a hard time getting used to not being on call all my life. But I am getting used to it.
On another note, chalk up another for Team Exomax. I harvested a nice doe Friday night. I started hunting last year and passed on a shot for a nice size buck. Did not feel good about the shot, so I let him go. The opportunities are coming this year though. Gonna have a full freezer this year.
Once again, a big thank you to those that are assisting and showing me the ropes with this. Couldn't do it without their help.

....congrats on your harvest Dale...I'm sure that Exomax is so sweet to shoot!

In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
Boo

Post by Boo »

the elf wrote:Anthony------but will you remember where you put your little black book? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
He'll be ok as long as he doesn't hide it :mrgreen:
Some people just like stepping on rakes
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

Boo wrote:
the elf wrote:Anthony------but will you remember where you put your little black book? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
He'll be ok as long as he doesn't hide it :mrgreen:

...hide what? :lol: :lol:

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

j.krug wrote:
That would be my problem! I put it somewhere safe so I wouldn't lose it and then forget where I put it!! :?

Last spring I figured out I need a new ladder on the shooting house. I measured it, drew it up, figured the angles, figured a material list and layed it on my computer desk. Went to get it the other day( season opens the 6th) It is nowhere in my house! What gremlin snuck in and stole it!!! :lol: you just can't fix dumb arse :(
Hope you have better luck with your book Anthony