CP24

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

chris4570

CP24

Post by chris4570 »

Anyone else feel this tv station along with City are decidely against hunting? I've long been a firm believer that they are and any of the clips I've seen having anything to do with hunting are always done in such a way that the viewers are only given the one side of the story, depicting hunters as bad.

They had a clip with PETA yesterday, whom were staging a demonstration outside the EX because of IAMS pet foods did research on dogs. The research is probably to determine what changes/benefits/side-effects the food has on them. Most if not all large pet food companies will do research in order to improve/change pet food diets. PETA members will push their viewpoints onto their pets and feed dogs a strictly vegetarian diet. And this I think is the reason for targeting IAMS, not because of the research that is being done.

I wouldn't be surprised if CP24/City are pro-PETA, as they seem to show a fair number of their activities. Today I emailed them and asked why they continue to give PETA what they so desire, and that they themselves are probably part of the cult.
10Ring

Re: CP24

Post by 10Ring »

chris4570 wrote:Anyone else feel this tv station along with City are decidely against hunting?
Chris

I thought this was true of the vast majority of TV and Radio stations.

If it has to do with hunting, or recreational compedative shooting of any kind, most do their level best to put a negative spin on it.
10Ring
GREY OWL

Post by GREY OWL »

That's why its extremely important to not only take your kid hunting, but your kids friend hunting as well. Spread the word that hunting been around for, OH, say, ABOUT, 40,000 years, and there's nothing wrong with it, just that people have been out of touch for to long, (in cities). Hopefully they will get the drift, and pass it along.

GRey Owl