Prayers for France

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

xcaliber

Prayers for France

Post by xcaliber »

Prayers for the victims, and their families, and for everyone fighting to preserve the way of life we enjoy, and fight to keep all over the world!
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
GrassyKnoll

Re: Prayers for France

Post by GrassyKnoll »

X2

Very sad indeed..... :( .... My personal opinion is that the scourge that causes this needs to be shown the after life as quickly as possible... You want your 40 virgins, let me help you get there. Disgusting.... :x :x :x :x :x
Matrix 380 Xtra with Vortex Viper XBR, Trigger Tech,
Matrix 380 Xtra with Vortex Viper XBR, ^^^
Matrix 380 Blackout with Vortex Viper XBR,
Micro 335 Raid with HHAv Vortex Crossfire II Pro Grade trigger
8ptbuk

Post by 8ptbuk »

xcaliber wrote:Prayers for the victims, and their families, and for everyone fighting to preserve the way of life we enjoy, and fight to keep all over the world!
X2
James : 1 - 19-20 Know this , My beloved Brothers : Let every person be quick to hear , slow to speak , slow to anger , for the anger of man does not produce the righteousness of God .

8ptbuk's Flemish Strings
[email protected]
L. E. Carroll

Post by L. E. Carroll »

My prayers have been sent, but I think that may not be the entire solution ?

It seems the US response to terror is that we just continue to send more billions to countries harboring, funding and possibly even training these people as a standard US response anymore. Somehow that response is suppose to protect us and our few remaining allies. I guess I'm too old to understand the reasoning. :roll:

Gene
Camo Micro 355 w/ XB30 SR Pro & TT trigger
Camo Matrix 380 W/ XB 30SR Pro & a Boo trigger
Very Nice 98 Jeep Tj
Sweet old 73 Bronco ( 2nd Owner)
Scamp tralier
Kegbelly

Post by Kegbelly »

8ptbuk wrote:
xcaliber wrote:Prayers for the victims, and their families, and for everyone fighting to preserve the way of life we enjoy, and fight to keep all over the world!
X2
Make mine an X1million. Hopefully France will not be hamstrung by the politically correct BS that is destroying the US and they will have the balls to do whatever it takes to eradicate this scourge.
Matrix 380
18" Zombies, 400 gr w/ 125 gr Magnus Stingers & Lumenoks
Exomag
20" Zombies, 380 gr w/ 100 gr Magnus Stingers
rein1

Post by rein1 »

L. E. Carroll wrote:My prayers have been sent, but I think that may not be the entire solution ?

It seems the US response to terror is that we just continue to send more billions to countries harboring, funding and possibly even training these people as a standard US response anymore. Somehow that response is suppose to protect us and our few remaining allies. I guess I'm too old to understand the reasoning. :roll:

Gene
Yea Obamas way of dealing with Isis is going to bite us in the --s again .. Seems like our politicians either republican or democrats want to take on Isis head on. Read the good book it's all in the scriptures , it's going to get worse before things get better.
Riflemanz

Post by Riflemanz »

France has some really strong gun laws. People were like sitting ducks. Time to allow CCW!
If France keeps taking in all these refugees, they are going to have more problems!
Team Matrix 355
Matrix 355 The Crusher
TT 2 stage trigger
Executioner arrows
Easton XX75 magnums 2219
Xcaliber custom string
Boo Custom String
Vixenmaster Custom string
8ptbuk string
Rocket 3 blade 2" cut
Slick tricks
HSS Vest 30' lifeline
Raymond

Post by Raymond »

My prayers have already been said for those in France. What a world we live in today. It is one heck of a scary place. But if a person is meant to die that way then so be it, just make sure you have all your papers in order and be in order with GOD. Pray for us all.
Raymond
Shotnbeer

Post by Shotnbeer »

Our leader said bring them to justice. Most leaders say kill them. These are slugs that don't care for lives. We don't have to understand them. End of story who's going to shoot first.
Shotnbeer

OT France

Post by Shotnbeer »

On another note I'm sad for what happened in France.
aurelian

Post by aurelian »

really!
Matrix 380 Mad Max
G5 Striker 125 gr, Diablo 18 inch
j.krug

Post by j.krug »

Shotnbeer wrote:Our leader said bring them to justice.
Our new leader said bring them to Canada and do it quickly. So 75,000 of them are on the way. :?

I just don't get it. He's gonna take all our guns and then invite the terrorists in....great plan!! :(
Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Vortex
Trigger Tech 2.5 Trigger
ShadowZone Scope
S5 with dB Killer Bumpers
Boo String
Big John Zombie Slayers
Rage Broadheads
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

aurelian wrote:
really!
Is that a statement, or question?
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
JUSTANUFF

Post by JUSTANUFF »

We all better start praying that this crazy immigration comes to a fast halt,,we are laying out the "welcome mat" to savages who want to kill us,,,to me this is part of a grand master plan by our POS President and his Islamic cabinet,,, :x
Cub *TactZone * Trigger Tech (AKA Cub-Pow)
308 Short Banshee* TactZone * Trigger Tech (AKA Shorty)
Magnus Buzz Cuts * Mad Hornets
Gold Tip Laser II's 16.5 386grn
BE Executioners 16.5 405grn
Miller Top Quiver Mounts
Boo string
aurelian

Post by aurelian »

xcaliber wrote:
aurelian wrote:
really!
Is that a statement, or question?
Statement obviously
Matrix 380 Mad Max
G5 Striker 125 gr, Diablo 18 inch