Last Chance EZ Green Crossbow Press-Almost A Reality!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

SouthShoreRat

Last Chance EZ Green Crossbow Press-Almost A Reality!

Post by SouthShoreRat »

For 2 or more years just about every time I called last chance I mentioned, "You thought anymore about the EZ Green Crossbow Press?"

Just got a call from Last Chance, the Prototype is in route to me, so it would be long now.

As soon as it arrives I will post up pics and see if Last Chance has a price point!
The things you do today will be tomorrows topics of conversation, make it a good story!
www.southshorearcherysupply.com
paulaboutform

Re: Last Chance EZ Green Crossbow Press-Almost A Reality!

Post by paulaboutform »

Pardon my ignorance but is this for use with compound crossbows? I can't see a need for the excals.

Paul
You're only paranoid if everyone isn't out to get you.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
My enemy's friend is also my enemy.
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

paulaboutform wrote:Pardon my ignorance but is this for use with compound crossbows? I can't see a need for the excals.

Paul
Your going for a heat seeking camera, but a press is extravagant? :lol:
StormDragon

Post by StormDragon »

flightattendant100 wrote:
paulaboutform wrote:Pardon my ignorance but is this for use with compound crossbows? I can't see a need for the excals.

Paul
Forget the heat seeking camera, the way things are going for me and hunting this season i need a heat seeking missile to get a chance at shooting anything this year.

I know there out there, waiting, watching gloating. its starting to hurt my feelings that none of them want to get shot
Micro 335 Nightmare: Morning Star

Elite Synergy; Krampus
paulaboutform

Post by paulaboutform »

Paul
Holy Cow Paul, just when I was starting to like you ya had ta go an wreck it! :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: ......I was just posing the question, Ironoggin confirmed how AWESOME it worked. :mrgreen:

Paul
You're only paranoid if everyone isn't out to get you.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
My enemy's friend is also my enemy.
SouthShoreRat

Post by SouthShoreRat »

Paul
Yes it is for the compound style. I posted here because there are folks who own both excal and cam bows.
The things you do today will be tomorrows topics of conversation, make it a good story!
racking up points

Post by racking up points »

SouthShoreRat wrote:

Paul
Yes it is for the compound style. I posted here because there are folks who own both excal and cam bows.
When I owned a wheeled bow, I owned a Bowmaster portable press. It was small enough to fit in your pocket and could be used in the field. Very good product if anyone is looking for something less immobile.
Leupold Optics
Boo Custom Strings
Black Eagle Arrows
Ti64.com Fastener Kits
SouthShoreRat

Post by SouthShoreRat »

I dont have a firm price yet but it will be available in two models, one with the bar to hold the bow with a bungee cord and one without. i never use the support bar myself so I asked if they would make it an option to keep the price down. It looks like somewhere around $400 to $475 not sure they used heavier material then the EZ Green.

Taking tentative orders over the phone! 813-545-0754
If I can figure out how to post up a pic I will get it on here for anyone interested.