Black Eagle Arrow Helical?

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Carey

Re: Black Eagle Arrow Helical?

Post by Carey »

Thanks for all your input. This is a great forum and I am learning a lot and this knowledge will help be enjoy my Excalibur Matrix 355 even more. It is very accurate and I killed my first shot with it(stock everything out of the box). It hit exactly where I aimed and my confidence is now great.
Rmturner54

Post by Rmturner54 »

THe stock vanes on the stock BE Executioner and Sombie Slayers per phone conversation with BE tech support. THe vanes are not straight as was stated, they are a 2 degree offset
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

I recommend you hunters half my age learn to craft your own. It can be a labor of love especially if you have young hunters in the family.
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
Normous

Post by Normous »

xcaliber wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2023 4:45 pm
I recommend you hunters half my age learn to craft your own. It can be a labor of love especially if you have young hunters in the family.
Agreed, my first arrow making tutorial was in 1991 by Bill Troubridge the founder of Excalibur Crossbow.

I've been making arrows ever since and learned a thing or two about arrowsmithing in my day.
EXCALFFLICTION 1991 ->>----------> 2024
Matrix 355
Huskemaw and Leupold crossbow optics.
Boo Strings
SWAT BH's and TOTA heads.
Teach Your Family How To Hunt So You Don't Have To Hunt For Your Family
AJ01

Post by AJ01 »

Normous wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2023 6:43 pm
xcaliber wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2023 4:45 pm
Agreed, my first arrow making tutorial was in 1991 by Bill Troubridge the founder of Excalibur Crossbow.

I've been making arrows ever since and learned a thing or two about arrowsmithing in my day.
I will testify to the fact that Norman is "Top Shelf" when it comes to building arrows!! :thumbup: :thumbup:
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming "Wow, What a Ride!