woodmnctry

Re: Did Excalibur sell out to ten point

Post by woodmnctry »

Lets move along folks ---nothing to see here
TheBig1

Post by TheBig1 »

woodmnctry wrote:Lets move along folks ---nothing to see here
See what I heard was that Excalibur was in talks with Barnett to merge. Don't shoot the messenger, I'm just saying what I heard. I think I might have even read it somewhere on the internet. It's got to be true if it's on there. Just like those videos I sometimes watch where the hot girl delivers pizza and then.... Well anyways, that's what I heard. :lol:

Chad
Matrix Grizzly
Hawke XB30 Pro
8ptbuk Custom Flemish String
Spynal Tapp 314gr 18" Bolts
Ramcat 100gr

Genesis 27:3
Now then, get your equipment, your quiver and bow, and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

NRA Lifetime Member
BryanGrizzlyohio

Post by BryanGrizzlyohio »

TheBig1 wrote:
woodmnctry wrote:Lets move along folks ---nothing to see here
It's got to be true if it's on there. Just like those videos I sometimes watch where the hot girl delivers pizza and then.... Well anyways, that's what I heard. :lol:

Chad
Now this is a prime example of how my daughter was introduced into this world 14 years ago. Was having a party at my apartment the pizza chic was smokin hott she came back that night am continued to do so for almost 4years until she became completely wacko
Matrix grizzly
18" diablos
125gr grim reaper razor tip
Stock string an a purty sling
Twilight dlx optic
j.krug

Post by j.krug »

BryanGrizzlyohio wrote:Now this is a prime example of how my daughter was introduced into this world 14 years ago. Was having a party at my apartment the pizza chic was smokin hott she came back that night am continued to do so for almost 4years until she became completely wacko
I read about that on the internet somewhere or I just heard about it?? She eventually quit her pizza delivery job and went to work for Ten Point if I remember correctly?? I also heard that Barnett plans to buy the pizza company she used to work for....crazy!! :shock: :lol:
Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Vortex
Trigger Tech 2.5 Trigger
ShadowZone Scope
S5 with dB Killer Bumpers
Boo String
Big John Zombie Slayers
Rage Broadheads
TheBig1

Post by TheBig1 »

j.krug wrote:
BryanGrizzlyohio wrote:Now this is a prime example of how my daughter was introduced into this world 14 years ago. Was having a party at my apartment the pizza chic was smokin hott she came back that night am continued to do so for almost 4years until she became completely wacko
I read about that on the internet somewhere or I just heard about it?? She eventually quit her pizza delivery job and went to work for Ten Point if I remember correctly?? I also heard that Barnett plans to buy the pizza company she used to work for....crazy!! :shock: :lol:

It's a small world folks. After she left you Bryan and went to work for TenPoint, she'd already had the knowledge that you loved Excalibur which then made her vengeful against you and everything you love. She's probably married now to the owner of the pizza shop and asking him to merge with Barnett. Then she's going to try to buy Excalibur. At that point she'll approve the sale of Excalibur/Barnett Corporation to TenPoint and then we're all screwed because after an acquisition like that they'll make her CEO.

Chad
Matrix Grizzly
Hawke XB30 Pro
Ramcat 100gr

Now then, get your equipment, your quiver and bow, and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

NRA Lifetime Member
ninepointer

Post by ninepointer »

TheBig1 wrote:It's a small world folks. After she left you Bryan and went to work for TenPoint, she'd already had the knowledge that you loved Excalibur which then made her vengeful against you and everything you love. She's probably married now to the owner of the pizza shop and asking him to merge with Barnett. Then she's going to try to buy Excalibur. At that point she'll approve the sale of Excalibur/Barnett Corporation to TenPoint and then we're all screwed because after an acquisition like that they'll make her CEO.

Chad
She's too late. I was talking to a guy who thinks he read on the interweb that they've been bought out by Brownchester... (or was it Remlin?)
Slick Trick 100 gr. Standard broadheads
Groundpounder Quiver Mount
Normous

Post by Normous »

If I recall the link, maybe it was Brown Tech, or was it Rem Point, I can't remember.
EXCALFFLICTION 1991 ->>----------> 2024
Matrix 355
Huskemaw and Leupold crossbow optics.
Boo Strings
SWAT BH's and TOTA heads.
Teach Your Family How To Hunt So You Don't Have To Hunt For Your Family
BryanGrizzlyohio

Post by BryanGrizzlyohio »

TheBig1 wrote:
j.krug wrote:

It's a small world folks. After she left you Bryan and went to work for TenPoint, she'd already had the knowledge that you loved Excalibur which then made her vengeful against you and everything you love. She's probably married now to the owner of the pizza shop and asking him to merge with Barnett. Then she's going to try to buy Excalibur. At that point she'll approve the sale of Excalibur/Barnett Corporation to TenPoint and then we're all screwed because after an acquisition like that they'll make her CEO.

Chad

Or maybe she's the mastermind of the 405 that's giving constant headaches to its owners... Either way she's bad news
Matrix grizzly
18" diablos
125gr grim reaper razor tip
Stock string an a purty sling
Twilight dlx optic
TheBig1

Post by TheBig1 »

Bryan, that's brilliant!!!! I think you've figured out the entire conspiracy. SABOTAGE!!!!!! (anyone else hearing the Beastie Boys in their head? :lol: )

Chad
Matrix Grizzly
Hawke XB30 Pro
Ramcat 100gr

NRA Lifetime Member

Post by newbie »

so who does a 405 owner call mow if they need warranty work?
Kandy-a.k.a Raid
Midge- a.k.a Micro 335
SSAS Spynal Tapps-Original
100 Grn 2" Shwacker
Boo threads
Don't wreck the fun house!
TheBig1

Post by TheBig1 »

newbie wrote:so who does a 405 owner call mow if they need warranty work?

I saw somewhere that the number was 1-800-SUC-KERS

Chad
Matrix Grizzly
Hawke XB30 Pro
Ramcat 100gr

NRA Lifetime Member
Heyu

Post by Heyu »

For some reason, I just wanna order a pizza now. :lol:
335(323fps.380gr)355(352fps.390gr)Munch mounts. Bolt glass.BEEs,GT396 swift pro.2"blazer. Slick tricks,Ramcats,Wac'em, Grim reapers. TTsingle. Boo, 8ptbuck, Deerboy, vixenmaster strings. Dalton wax. Dr stirrup kit.

Keep your nose into the wind.
TheBig1

Post by TheBig1 »

Heyu wrote:For some reason, I just wanna order a pizza now. :lol:
Why do you think I'm so fat? It's never happened to me but I KNOW that it's true and happens. I just haven't found the right pizza delivery person. I just keep ordering away because I KNOW things like that happen. :lol:
Matrix Grizzly
Hawke XB30 Pro
Ramcat 100gr

NRA Lifetime Member
Heyu

Post by Heyu »

:lol: ^^^^ :lol:
335(323fps.380gr)355(352fps.390gr)Munch mounts. Bolt glass.BEEs,GT396 swift pro.2"blazer. Slick tricks,Ramcats,Wac'em, Grim reapers. TTsingle. Boo, 8ptbuck, Deerboy, vixenmaster strings. Dalton wax. Dr stirrup kit.

Keep your nose into the wind.
Sparkey

Post by Sparkey »

TheBig1 wrote:Bryan, that's brilliant!!!! I think you've figured out the entire conspiracy. SABOTAGE!!!!!! (anyone else hearing the Beastie Boys in their head? :lol: )

Chad
The SWEET sound of the BEasties!
Parker Challenger
Gen-1 Micro 335 Camo
Matrix Cub
Bear Legion Compound