Texfest II , Lets Do It Again !

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

vixenmaster

Re: Texfest II , Lets Do It Again !

Post by vixenmaster »

Paul we can't make it this yr. I can get some strings made n sent to you fer prizes or raffle.
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
L. E. Carroll

Post by L. E. Carroll »

If I was able to pull the Scamp down from WA state ? Is there a way to do a hog hunt while in your neck-o-the woods? I have never done that, and think it might be a great all around trip for me to make.

Gene
Camo Micro 355 w/ XB30 SR Pro & TT trigger
Camo Matrix 380 W/ XB 30SR Pro & a Boo trigger
Very Nice 98 Jeep Tj
Sweet old 73 Bronco ( 2nd Owner)
Scamp tralier
coop

Post by coop »

I'll try and make it, sounds fun!
M405+Swhacker=Awesome
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

L. E. Carroll wrote:If I was able to pull the Scamp down from WA state ? Is there a way to do a hog hunt while in your neck-o-the woods? I have never done that, and think it might be a great all around trip for me to make.

Gene
....if you can wait till April 17th and can swing past NJ....I am game Gene!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
L. E. Carroll

Post by L. E. Carroll »

Wish I could make a meeting with you possible Anthony, as your one here I would really enjoy meeting in person. :P

Oh I know :shock: ..why don't you make a drive Out West and get here mid Sept. for some Mule Deer and Elk hunting ?? ....Tags are not too bad for Out Of State residents. :wink:

Heck, you could even stop and pick up a couple friends along the way.... maybe get some help with gas that way.

I have a spare large 6 man canvas tent with a wood stove. plenty of wood, all you would need besides your particular VINO, is sleeping bags your hunting clothes and of course your X-bow. :wink:

Gene
Very Nice 98 Jeep Tj
Scamp tralier
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

L. E. Carroll wrote:Wish I could make a meeting with you possible Anthony, as your one here I would really enjoy meeting in person. :P

Oh I know :shock: ..why don't you make a drive Out West and get here mid Sept. for some Mule Deer and Elk hunting ?? ....Tags are not too bad for Out Of State residents. :wink:

Heck, you could even stop and pick up a couple friends along the way.... maybe get some help with gas that way.

I have a spare large 6 man canvas tent with a wood stove. plenty of wood, all you would need besides your particular VINO, is sleeping bags your hunting clothes and of course your X-bow. :wink:

Gene

....Now that is truly a tempting thought Gene....one I might just talk to you later about!...as for Vino...22 months and have not had a drink so...if there is seltzer in the west...I will bring my ACV and be a happy man!

Anthony :)

PS: I guess it could be a form of WestTexFest....with a big Boo yah!
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
L. E. Carroll

Post by L. E. Carroll »

Anthony,
Out here our water is so pure and cold you can even leave the seltzer home.... but yes, it's available :wink:

Gene
Very Nice 98 Jeep Tj
Scamp tralier
Starvin' Hillbilly

Post by Starvin' Hillbilly »

I'd really like to make to one of these shindigs but don't think my ol' hunt'n truck would get me there and back.
-ken
You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig.-Blondie,
The good, the bad, the ugly
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

BTT
March 19th is sneaking up pretty quick. Make Plans. Skeerd? I bet my little kid can out shoot you! Come on out and find out. :DThe physical address for TEXFEST is:11574 Moran Rd., Azle ,TX.76020 Moran turns east off of FM730 north of Azle or south of Boyd ,Tx ( will have detailed mileage, and directions a bit later, as soon as I go out and clock all the mileage etc.)
Ok, if you are coming to Texfest from the north on FM 730, it is 10.1 miles south from the intersection of Hwy 114 and FM 730 in Boyd, Tx.to Moran Rd. turn. You will turn east ( left if coming from north) If you are coming north on FM 730, it is 3 miles north from the intersection of Hwy 199 and FM 730 in Azle, Tx to the Moran Rd. turn. You will turn East ( right if you are headed north).
From the intersection of FM 730 and Moran Rd. it is 1.6 miles to the drive of 11574 Moran Rd.
There is NO STREET SIGN at FM 730 and Moran Rd.!!! It turns between a Compass Bank and EZ Way Market ( convienience store-gas station) Watch the mileage and look for these two buildings, it is not a major Rd.
The only motel that is close by is an Econolodge that is in Azle just north of the intersection of Hwy 199 and FM 730. We have room to camp though,if you dont mind a tent.
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

Paul do you want any strings fer yer TexfestII ?
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
Blood on the floor

Post by Blood on the floor »

Calendar is too full this year. Won`t make it.
mark 10 :13
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

Wish you were closer and I wasn't juggling two jobs. Would be great to make it to a TexFest event! (Even if we get out-shot by Colton! :oops: )
Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.
flightattendant100

VixChix wrote:Wish you were closer and I wasn't juggling two jobs. Would be great to make it to a TexFest event! (Even if we get out-shot by Colton! :oops: )
VixChix, any time y'all can get here, come on. We will have a Texfest.
flightattendant100

Getting closer.
flightattendant100

Next weekend!! Love to see y'all.