Bloodtrail Tracking

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

j.krug

Re: Bloodtrail Tracking

Post by j.krug »

vixenmaster wrote:This here be my fool proof blood trackin unit :D

How do they hold the blood tracking lights in their tiny little paws?? :lol: :lol:
Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Vortex
Trigger Tech 2.5 Trigger
ShadowZone Scope
S5 with dB Killer Bumpers
Boo String
Big John Zombie Slayers
Rage Broadheads
Gregoire1960

Post by Gregoire1960 »

j.krug wrote:

How do they hold the blood tracking lights in their tiny little paws?? :lol: :lol:
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :lol:
Pydpiper

Post by Pydpiper »

j.krug wrote:

A good dog can hold a light!
Problem is, in Ontario it is illegal to use a dog to track unless it is leashed. It was a nice breakthrough to be able to use them at all. Tried my dog, she just finds where everything else has peed, and she has never been on a leash..
If you are not willing to learn, nobody can help you, if you are willing, nobody can stop you.
A bowhunter with a passion for shooting firearms.
WMU 91
Boo string
rayman

Post by rayman »

I trained my cur dog to bloodtrail. She didn't think that bloodtrailing through briers was in the job description and she was too big and strong. You need little dogs that aren't in a hurry.

I try to avoid the need for trailing apparatuses as its not as much fun as it used to be spending half the night in the swamp looking for a deer. :)
coolhl

Post by coolhl »

My Doberman bitch finds them in under a minute usually. Reward them with treats as well as a leg cut off at the ankle.... make it fun for them....
Richieg150

Post by Richieg150 »

That's what I'm talking about...... :D You simply cannot beat simplicity and mans best friend.
Psalm 144:1-1 Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.
2 He is my loving God and my fortress, my stronghold and my deliverer, my shield, in whom I take refuge, who subdues peoples under me