Kodabow Scout or Micro

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

jdmax

Re: Kodabow Scout or Micro

Post by jdmax »

Hey, I own a lot of hunting equipment. But just because, and only because of this idiot, I will never own a kodabow
JDMAX
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

cleansober wrote:
jdmax wrote:Hey, I own a lot of hunting equipment. But just because, and only because of this idiot, I will never own a kodabow
JDMAX
Ya I heard that comment before lots of happy kodabow users out there after they read my posts.

*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
fredd

Post by fredd »

Jerk . Fredd
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

cleansober wrote:Ya next time I come back from the dead I used that as aviator :D

you should, It will remind ya of being shunned by your ex-buddy: swamp donkey
otisbrazwell

Post by otisbrazwell »

:D ..koda d bag.. :D
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

cleansober wrote:Kiinda nice all my post here get the most views and comments. I should run for President 2016 I use kodabow scout as my running mate 2016 .
fredd

Post by fredd »

Joe. any day, anytime if we ever meet. I have old 165lb exocet with new riser, mag tip limbs, hawke xb1 scope, shooting 420gr zombie slayers would out shoot at any distant you want between 20 to 100yrds with that crap bow of a KODA WHAT BOW. Nothing wrong with Matrix series out shooting the KODA WHAT BOW but would love to out shoot you with a 30yr old bow against a new bow thats blowing there horn on a bow that hasn't been around long enough to wipe there ass. So here is an invite , if your ever in Tobermory Ontario Canada look me up and we will have a shoot or if i ever and i mean ever get to the land of the Bald Eagle i will look you up and we will have a shoot . Love to beat you on your own soil and your own back yard with a 30yr old Excal .
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

cleansober wrote:Just got a call. Koda evertime I start a kodabow thread they have work overtime to keep.up with new orders.
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

cleansober wrote:
fredd wrote:Joe. any day, anytime if we ever meet. I have old 165lb exocet with new riser, mag tip limbs, hawke xb1 scope, shooting 420gr zombie slayers would out shoot at any distant you want between 20 to 100yrds with that crap bow of a KODA WHAT BOW. Nothing wrong with Matrix series out shooting the KODA WHAT BOW but would love to out shoot you with a 30yr old bow against a new bow thats blowing there horn on a bow that hasn't been around long enough to wipe there ass. So here is an invite , if your ever in Tobermory Ontario Canada look me up and we will have a shoot or if i ever and i mean ever get to the land of the Bald Eagle i will look you up and we will have a shoot . Love to beat you on your own soil and your own back yard with a 30yr old Excal .
Kodabow won the laat 3 world crossbow shoots sure your bow and my scout winner gets to shine Boos shoea.
ohoh speeling getaing sloopie joe!

one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

Thanks spelling fixed I could use that 30 year old excal as drift anchor.[/quote]

you gotsum feces in yor teeth

Post by newbie »

Kandy-a.k.a Raid
Midge- a.k.a Micro 335
SSAS Spynal Tapps-Original
100 Grn 2" Shwacker
Boo threads
Don't wreck the fun house!
va3cgt

Post by va3cgt »

:lol: At least you guys can bash each other about certain brands and not have posts deleted, threads closed ect.

Try having a pissing match on any CANADIAN gun forum. SHEESH...banned, closed, deleted, walk on egg shell comments, threads deleted. :roll:
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

va3cgt wrote::lol: At least you guys can bash each other about certain brands and not have posts deleted, threads closed ect.

Try having a pissing match on any CANADIAN gun forum. SHEESH...banned, closed, deleted, walk on egg shell comments, threads deleted. :roll:
oh I think I know about that Canadian gun forum of which you speak but didn't!
fergie

Post by fergie »

va3cgt wrote::lol: At least you guys can bash each other about certain brands and not have posts deleted, threads closed ect.

only because peter isn't around on the weekends or holidays......... personally I can't wait till he comes back on........ enough is enough already.
my 6 and 8 year old act more mature :roll:
matrix 380 blackout "Reaper", nchunterkw flemish string, triggertech single stage, matrix munch mount, Rhinehart Block, 18" zombie slayers c/o big john
fully dressed in drstirrup is the "reaper"
va3cgt

Post by va3cgt »

one shot scott wrote:

oh I think I know about that Canadian gun forum of which you speak but didn't!
Got your pm.

Well, there's been a couple gun forums, I won't name, I've bailed on in recent years. Mostly because of the overzealous paranoia. Follow the forum rules and posts get deleted. And It only seems to be the Canadian sites. Now I know why I gave up guns 20 years ago. Now if I lived in the USA that's a different story.