Please Help With Hunting Survey

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

redmondhunt

Please Help With Hunting Survey

Post by redmondhunt »

Hi Everybody,

My company has been working on an exciting new hunting product and we would like to gather some consumer marketing information.

The anonamous survey is very short and it would really help us out a lot to have a bunch of the members of this forum take the survey.

We have a very short 33 question survey at the link below.

Please take the survey yourself and if you find it non-objectionable please pass this link along to any gun-owner or hunter you may know. If you belong to a Sportsmans club please share it with them.

http://www.fezgames.com/phpsurv/index.php?sid=1

If you need any questions answered by me before sharing the link, feel free to email me.

Thanks!

Paul

If you want to be contacted please remember to enter your email address at last question
Brampton Mike

Post by Brampton Mike »

:twisted: :twisted: Well I just checked out this so called hunting survey & to me it looks like they are pushing video games about hunting.....I don't have time for games...I hunt for real.....what a waste of my time!!!!!!!! :x :x Brampton Mike 8)
If I can't hunt & fish in heaven....then I don't want to go!!!!!!!!!!

Vegetarian..............old Indian word for lousy hunter!
redmondhunt

Post by redmondhunt »

Brampton Mike wrote::twisted: :twisted: Well I just checked out this so called hunting survey & to me it looks like they are pushing video games about hunting.....I don't have time for games...I hunt for real.....what a waste of my time!!!!!!!! :x :x Brampton Mike 8)
nothings gonna beat real hunting but the majority of american hunters barely get out to hunt once a year. many hunters (well over a million) enjoy pc hunting games in their spare time when they have access to their computer.

we would like all hunters not just those who play hunting games to take our survey. we also welcome all suggestions int he text box at the end of the survey so we can make the best product possible.

the survey is only a few minutes and would help us out a lot.

thanks all,

paul
RichardS

Post by RichardS »

I dont believe in mass comercialization of hunting so I will also stick with the real thing. I feel that video games can give an inexperienced hunter the wrong ideas of how serious the taking of life is.

Good luck in your ventures but Im not willing to help.
-Richard-

Post by Guest »

RichardS wrote:I dont believe in mass comercialization of hunting so I will also stick with the real thing. I feel that video games can give an inexperienced hunter the wrong ideas of how serious the taking of life is.

Good luck in your ventures but Im not willing to help.
i respect your opinion Richard, and do you share the same opinion for the current crop of million seller WWII games where you run around killing german soldiers?
GREY OWL

Post by GREY OWL »

RED... I think you may be going no where with this. I'll take Brampton Mike's advice. Although I've haven't opened the site, I know what to expect.

I have two boys, who are for the most part, hooked on video games. I try and do everything possible to get them away from them, such as grounding. I want them to experience the real thing, not a fictious electronic mirage.

Now if you had BOOKS!!! on hunting, where they have to READ!!! and use different parts of the brain, this would be more beneficial to young people.

I'll have to give thumbs down on this.

Grey Owl
redmondhunt

Post by redmondhunt »

GREY OWL wrote:RED... I think you may be going no where with this. I'll take Brampton Mike's advice. Although I've haven't opened the site, I know what to expect.

I have two boys, who are for the most part, hooked on video games. I try and do everything possible to get them away from them, such as grounding. I want them to experience the real thing, not a fictious electronic mirage.

Now if you had BOOKS!!! on hunting, where they have to READ!!! and use different parts of the brain, this would be more beneficial to young people.

I'll have to give thumbs down on this.

Grey Owl
actually we are not targeting kids with this game. (AND I'm a big fan of books for all ages)

the biggest players of games are age 20 to 50

many hunters find it very difficult to get out and hunt and playing a hunting game in the evening lets them do something fun and interactive instead of watching tv. looking over the answers we've gotten so far 30 to 40% of respondents buy and play hunting games.

To any who haven't taken the survey yet, please don't stop halfway through if you don't see your favorite rifle, animal, or location.

Please leave a comment in the text field of the last question letting us know what you wanted to see.

Many people have left great comments.

http://www.fezgames.com/phpsurv/index.php?sid=1

Thanks all,
Paul

Post by Guest »

When no hunting season, I take a walk in the woods or thru the park and pretend i am hunting. stalking a rabbit is fun and keeps you in shape for hunting season.
Brampton Mike

Post by Brampton Mike »

redmondhunt wrote:
Brampton Mike wrote::twisted: :twisted: Well I just checked out this so called hunting survey & to me it looks like they are pushing video games about hunting.....I don't have time for games...I hunt for real.....what a waste of my time!!!!!!!! :x :x Brampton Mike 8)
nothings gonna beat real hunting but the majority of american hunters barely get out to hunt once a year. many hunters (well over a million) enjoy pc hunting games in their spare time when they have access to their computer.

we would like all hunters not just those who play hunting games to take our survey. we also welcome all suggestions int he text box at the end of the survey so we can make the best product possible.

the survey is only a few minutes and would help us out a lot.

thanks all,

To bad you were not straight up from the beginning & tell outright that it is a computer game you are pushing....ldecietfulness will get you nowhere on this board!!!!!!!
:evil: Brampton Mike 8)
If I can't hunt & fish in heaven....then I don't want to go!!!!!!!!!!

Vegetarian..............old Indian word for lousy hunter!