Makena is still kicking butt!!!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

nobletrapper

Makena is still kicking butt!!!

Post by nobletrapper »

Hi everyone! It is julie. Makena's mom. I still cannot seem to upload pics for u all to see how great she looks, i can tell u she is still running a hard coarse of chemo and steriods but she is kicking butt. She pushes through each treatment like a superhero as always. With the new year and boofest 2016 coming up i want to remind you all how grateful we are for your support and how important it has been over the past 6 months. I have been able to stay home and care for both makena and caiden. I have been able to secure income through insurance finally the months of EI and months of waiting for insurances was made so much less stressful because of all of you. The kids had a fabulous christmas and know that their christmas came from ypu. Happy new year to you all and bless u all. Chris and i have firm plans to attend boofest this year as a mini vacation. Cannot wait to see u all. Don please contact me as soon as u have a choice for this year and let me know what i can do to help. I will start looking for donations soon but if there is anything else. Please let me know. Sorry folks know its a long post. Thank u all again
Julie & Chris Noble.
bdog

Re: Makena is still kicking butt!!!

Post by bdog »

This is ab-SOUL-utely the best post on this forum in along time, I wish U all the best and hope your family fares well, each n every day, stay strong, live large and dream
http://autumnbreezebrittanys.com
snuffbox

Post by snuffbox »

Wow.....
Powerful post that Julie.
Very glad things are looking better for you all.
Seeing Makina at Boofest brought home to me a lot of things,especially how much we can take for granted.
Our thoughts and best wishes are with you.
Wishing you a very Happy and Prosperous New Year.
The kilted one from over the pond :D
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

Great news and Great post. Thanks Julie for the update. Wishing y'all the best in the new year.
Doe Master
Site Admin

Post by Doe Master »

Thanks for the update Julie . Been kind of getting them through Rocky as well . :)
Hope the turkey call is not too annoying . :lol:
Prone est ut nos es plurimus periculosus
agingcrossbower

Post by agingcrossbower »

Julie, you have no idea what you have done for us. While we go about our lives taking for granted what life gives us, you bring us Makena. She showed us how precious life can be and how brave a little girl she is. It may have appeared at boofest that Makena was walking amongst giants in the physical sense but spiritually she humbled us all. You have a real gem there Julie and thanks for letting us be a part of it in just a small way. God Bless.
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

.....Amen!, Amen!, Amen!, Amen!

.....What phenomenal news Julie!...I often think about Makena and seeing her in action at Boofest!....The thought of someone so little and so beautiful having to fight every day of he short life just brought and brings tears to many of our eyes!

.....I know many of us who had the privilege of meeting Makena feel like we were the ones blessed for such a small part of her life at Boofest...to see her smile and enjoy her time whether it was playing badminton, riding in Don's little 4x4 or trooping it out after a long day helping with pulling the tickets for the raffle drawing was just beyond priceless....it is a memory that many of us will hold near and dear for the rest of our lives.

.....It is great to hear that all that everyone was able to provide to Makena and your family has been a help through the year...I hope that this will show everyone who is part of this forum the beautiful hearts that most people have!

..... I hope and pray to see all of you guys (but most of all Makena :wink: ) in July at this year's Boofest...

.....Please give Makena a collective hug and kiss from all her Uncles and Aunts she met last year!

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
Boo

Post by Boo »

All I can think is that cosidering circumstances, life could be a whole lot worse.
Julie, thank you for taking the time keeping us up to speed. Makena and your family humble us all! Thank you!
Some people just like stepping on rakes

Post by newbie »

She is a trooper. Happy pu to hear all is going well.
Kian eants to know what she wants to build this year so he can decide what tractors and trucks they need :lol:
Kandy-a.k.a Raid
Midge- a.k.a Micro 335
SSAS Spynal Tapps-Original
100 Grn 2" Shwacker
Boo threads
Don't wreck the fun house!
paulaboutform

Post by paulaboutform »

Thank you Julie for the wonderful update. I think, as many of the others have said, Makena has touched our hearts and blessed us all so much. I sure hope I can make it to this years Boofest and see you all again. :D

Paul
You're only paranoid if everyone isn't out to get you.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
My enemy's friend is also my enemy.
maine hunter

Post by maine hunter »

Great to hear from you!! Glad to hear that little cutie is doing good also!!! We all hope to see you at boofest this year. :D
355 matrix, big johns arrows- zombieslayers, g5 montecs, strikers. Vortex big johns arrows- zombieslayers g5 montecs 125. Lumenoks.
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

paulaboutform wrote:Thank you Julie for the wonderful update. I think, as many of the others have said, Makena has touched our hearts and blessed us all so much. I sure hope I can make it to this years Boofest and see you all again. :D

Paul
....Fratello...what do you mean by, "I sure hope?".....rumor has it you have been appointed the Boofest Chef :shock: ...people far and wide have already started putting in their orders for the weekend! :lol: ....and plus, I thought we were a tag team? :wink:

Anthony :mrgreen:
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
maple

Post by maple »

Great to hear that Julie !! Makes my day.

Seeing that I probably won't make it to Boofest (Darn it), pics are in order. I bet she's grown a couple of inches.

Hugs and prayers to all.
Don't look at the antlers!! And don't look him in the eye!!

2002 Exomag
Custom wood stock with a lot of notches in it
Big John arrows
Loving every minute of it.
The only thing better than a dog, is two dogs.

Maple
Boo

Post by Boo »

amythntr wrote:
paulaboutform wrote:Thank you Julie for the wonderful update. I think, as many of the others have said, Makena has touched our hearts and blessed us all so much. I sure hope I can make it to this years Boofest and see you all again. :D

Paul
....Fratello...what do you mean by, "I sure hope?".....rumor has it you have been appointed the Boofest Chef :shock: ...people far and wide have already started putting in their orders for the weekend! :lol: ....and plus, I thought we were a tag team? :wink:

Anthony :mrgreen:
Yeah! Was ist loss? (German not Italiano)
Some people just like stepping on rakes
ninepointer

Post by ninepointer »

Little A$$ Kicker, she is! :)
Slick Trick 100 gr. Standard broadheads
Groundpounder Quiver Mount