ANYONE?

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

STEELWORKER

ANYONE?

Post by STEELWORKER »

just a quick question.........has anyone seen any rubs yet? in my years of hunting the earliest i have seen a rub here in pa. was sept.11. just would like to know how your scouting is going :wink: i'm gonna check out some spots tomorrow-----STEELWORKER
claude

Post by claude »

the elk up here are. im going to try some bugling this weekend they
should be starting to think about it pretty quick bow season opens wednesday and we also have a youth rifle season but it looks like im screwed my truck is in the body shop it was supposed to ready today but they said maybe next week
johnbuck9

anyone

Post by johnbuck9 »

Hey Steelworker,

Iam from the northeastern part of Pa and the rubs start around labor Day
in this neck of the woods, but the last couple years they didint start showing up til almoct opening of archery, I think they may rub a little early this year, Iam going out too start checking in about a week, let me know how you make out, good luck :D
tkstae

Rubs

Post by tkstae »

Steelworker: Been out squirrel hunting since they started cutting on hickery nuts in mid august. I noticed fresh rubs the first time out. Nothing to get excited about, but it's a start.
GaryL

Post by GaryL »

This is all I have seen Steelworker :twisted: Image :lol:
Always learning!!
Home fer now!
STEELWORKER

Post by STEELWORKER »

it's prime time, just about last light and you've been on stand for three hours without seeing anything. suddenly from behind you here hoofs in the crunchy fall leaves,your straining your neck and eyes waiting for a glimpse of the big buck thats approaching hearts poundin, the sound is right below you now OUT STEPS.....whats in the picture above :oops: :evil: them tree rats fool me all the time :lol: