Exocet

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

tkstae

Exocet

Post by tkstae »

Looked at a Exocet yesterday, and think I may have found what i've been looking for. I wish I could have shot it, but the dealer didn't have a range. Price seemed fair. 449.00 for the bow, and 265.00 for the package. What do you think?
wabi

Post by wabi »

The Exocet is a good balance between ease of cocking & speed and power. I love mine, but the deer around here might have different thoughts :wink:
I can't tell you much about price (I traded a compound bow for mine :lol: ), but I'd email bj ( [email protected] ) for a price before I ordered one. He's always been very competitive on prices, and he is great to deal with.
wabi
Partikle

Post by Partikle »

I agree with Wabi, the Exocet is an excellent all around bow. I also buy all my stuff off of BJ who offers excellent pricing and service. Where are you tkstae, which province or state?

Nick
Digger

Post by Digger »

I do believe tkstae said he was from the state of Missouri.

Digger
Digger
2008 Y25 Relayer #593 Boo string, lumizone
2-1984 Relayer,
2-1992 Wolverine
Excal Phoenix, acudraw, VARizone
T.P. Titan TL4, acudraw 50, Varizone
Vixen, Steddy Eddy, Varizone
Martin Rage
Martin Jaguar
PSE Infinity
confederate

Post by confederate »

I bought the Deer hide Brown Exocet about two weeks ago. I gave 359.00 for the Bow and 219.00 for the Scope Package. I thought I did Allright. I could have bought the Bow and Package for 553.00 at the Archers nook with free Shipping. I also would not have had to pay 7% sales tax. As it turned out I would have saved 65.00. The reason I didnt order from them is so I could support My local Pro Shop. They have taken pretty good care of me over the years.
Matrix 330
Micro Axe 340