The vote is in

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

SEW

The vote is in

Post by SEW »

I just read the entire "Kodabow/Broken Limbs" thread. How sad! Sad than anyone could be like that. Sad that a person would get on a class act company's forum to promote another company's product. Sad that a product (Koda Bow) is made to look bad by it's promoter(s). Obviously, Koda Bow's owner is mortified.
I am happy I found Excalibur even though I was "late to the party". I've used a lot of information presented here ,on Boo's website, and products from Gaston, TT, Big John and Jerry(SS), Ktech(stabilizer), Boo's and Mike's strings, Zeiss, HHA and Aging's wonderful wooden stock, to enhance my 380 & 405 to the point of being virtually unequalled. Except by all the other modified and maybe unmodified Excaliburs. When others shoot my xbows, they're blown away. They make statements like "no hand shock", "quietest crossbow I've almost not heard", "I've never seen a crossbow so consistent", etc.
My crossbows are only two of many that are this nice. They're Excaliburs. What other brand even comes close to having a following as does Excalibur? Or has such a great forum? Or has such Warrenty support? Or such great people?
I'm here because I'm an Excalibur owner and fan.
canoe13

Re: The vote is in

Post by canoe13 »

Anen Brother.
Mag Air
Sig Sauer Romeo 5
Excalibur Quills
Tooth of the Arrow broadheads
Vixenmaster strings
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

The real sad part is they are out in the World among us! :(
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
Starvin' Hillbilly

Post by Starvin' Hillbilly »

vixenmaster wrote:The real sad part is they are out in the World among us! :(
:wink:
-ken
You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig.-Blondie,
The good, the bad, the ugly
mattones

Post by mattones »

This kodabow fan boy on here is just ruining it for kodabow, he is trolling another bows forum and only causing people to dispise kodabow. I know if I ever saw a kodabow in store I'll think of the moron on this forum trolling and walk away. In all honestly his guy is just hurting the brand by doing what he is doing,
08 Diamond Justice
2015 Micro 335 -Custom Flemish String-Lumonzombies