Dont feed the trolls!!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

cedo1974

Dont feed the trolls!!

Post by cedo1974 »

I find nothing wrong with opinions on other crossbow brands or whatever, but when a "discussion" turns into a pissing contest, it takes the enjoyment out of the forums.

I realize I'm new here, but as I hope to stick around a while lurking for useful advice regarding my Excal, this will be my only comment in regards to the trolls: DON'T FEED 'EM!!!
galamb

Re: Dont feed the trolls!!

Post by galamb »

Yes, and there was WMD in Iraq...
Graham

Micro 340TD, 17" Gold Tip Ballistics (180 gr inserts) - 125 gr Iron Will/VPA/TOTA (504 grains total/21.6% FOC) @ 301 FPS
cedo1974

Post by cedo1974 »

It was an "in general" comment to all trolls...funny how you assumed it was you. Your automatic assumption that I was speaking directly to you is an admission that you are a troll. And here I am, feeding the troll...lol!

Just enjoy whatever crossbow you have and share some hunting experiences with us if you choose to stay on this forum. Be an ethical hunter, support the archery industry in general, but you don't need to be a dick about it.

Have a nice day :-)
rein1

Post by rein1 »

cedo1974 wrote:It was an "in general" comment to all trolls...funny how you assumed it was you. Your automatic assumption that I was speaking directly to you is an admission that you are a troll. And here I am, feeding the troll...lol!

Just enjoy whatever crossbow you have and share some hunting experiences with us if you choose to stay on this forum. Be an ethical hunter, support the archery industry in general, but you don't need to be a dick about it.

Have a nice day :-)
The troll keeps on feeding ,,, He must be a complete idiot with nothing else better to do but run his pie hole
scope422

Post by scope422 »

There is so much great information in this forum. As a newcomer as well, I have spent hours here searching old forum posts for everything from arrow building, model specs, real speed tests, hunting tales and everything else Excalibur. So many friendly and knowledgeable folks on here sharing a similar passion. Excalibur. To me it's just like flipping through channels on the tv. You might pause for a moment on a cartoon to see the coyote fall off a cliff while chasing the roadrunner, chuckle a bit, then move on to what you were really looking for. No big deal. Thanks to all who have contributed such a wealth of information here!
Matrix 355
Raid 335
Arrows - Yes
Broadheads - Sharp ones
jparchery

Post by jparchery »

There really is a great group of hunters, archers here on this forum. There will always be a pathetic dick bag who screams for attention and unfortunately the one we have just keeps coming back,but do your just laugh at his stupidity and move on to the next thread :D