cool site

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Carnivorous

cool site

Post by Carnivorous »

Check out this crossbow Web site. Has some good info. The coyote hunting with cross bow is very well written. I like the picture with the coyote taken with the Matrix 355 black out the best... :)

http://crossbowhuntin.com/

A touch of frost has heightened your awareness and your heart steadily beats in anticipation. Your senses are suddenly alert to the movement on the forest floor and you realize that the moment of truth is at hand.
deertrx

Re: cool site

Post by deertrx »

Cool 4 sure! Thanks :D
deertrx
Brian
Matrix 380 Xtra " Sweets "
Leupold Crossbones
TT Matrix Hunter 2.5
Boo Strings Danny Millers Bumpers
18" BE Zombies, Slick Trick 150 xbow BH's
" She's a beaut Clark! "
racking up points

Post by racking up points »

Looks real familiar, Jeff...did you write the article? That website looks great, some good reading.

BTW...if you want to try cocking or shooting the new Micro feel free to drop by anytime and shoot my MicroMax. Or, you could always try Norm's :shock: :lol:
Leupold Optics
Boo Custom Strings
Black Eagle Arrows
Ti64.com Fastener Kits
Normous

Post by Normous »

If I remember correctly Jeff had no issue with my Micro 355, he did decline a second helping.
EXCALFFLICTION 1991 ->>----------> 2024
Matrix 355
Huskemaw and Leupold crossbow optics.
Boo Strings
SWAT BH's and TOTA heads.
Teach Your Family How To Hunt So You Don't Have To Hunt For Your Family
Boo

Post by Boo »

Jeff must have a Micro 355 :mrgreen:
Some people just like stepping on rakes
Carnivorous

Post by Carnivorous »

racking up points wrote:Looks real familiar, Jeff...did you write the article? That website looks great, some good reading.

BTW...if you want to try cocking or shooting the new Micro feel free to drop by anytime and shoot my MicroMax. Or, you could always try Norm's :shock: :lol:
Article not written by me but the author was nice enough to ask if he could use my Matrix 355 coyote pic. Funny thing about that is I was just out scouting my area in the middle of the day and walked right up to that coyote and shot him at 8 yards. I call that pure luck... :)

BTW you guys are a bad influence on me. I am sure a Micro 355 will be in my not to distant future... LOL
A touch of frost has heightened your awareness and your heart steadily beats in anticipation. Your senses are suddenly alert to the movement on the forest floor and you realize that the moment of truth is at hand.