He is Back

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Dale

He is Back

Post by Dale »

This troll and his posts are getting really old. Wish there was a way to rid him for good. Being fairly new to crossbows, I do like the sharing of information for the more experienced people. However, the troll can leave anytime. Sooner than later would be best.
Exomax
Easton 2219 bolts
150 grain Bolt cutters
Tom

Re: He is Back

Post by Tom »

Dale wrote:This troll and his posts are getting really old. Wish there was a way to rid him for good. Being fairly new to crossbows, I do like the sharing of information for the more experienced people. However, the troll can leave anytime. Sooner than later would be best.
I suggestion is "RELAX"

There is a weekend moderator on the site now. He is not here 24/7 (nor should we expect him to be) but he will look after the forum. Just ignore him for the short time it takes to DELETE HIM

Tom
Tom
[img]http://hometown.aol.com/wingbonecall/images/turkey.gif[/img]
Heyu

Post by Heyu »

Just look at it as comic relief. He's not harming me any. Read and laugh at some of it. Mostly the some of the members remarks towards him. He really gets under some of their skins. Lol. He hasn't hurt my feelings any. I can read between the line's. He does open up discussions that other's are afraid to touch on. Being a Excalibur site and all. Ford VS Chevrolet type stuff. He did speak of the limb overheated deal before Peter got on here to explain about the limb problems. Don't like the book. Don't read it. Or at least get a laugh from something. It's all how you look at it I guess.
335(323fps.380gr)355(352fps.390gr)Munch mounts. Bolt glass.BEEs,GT396 swift pro.2"blazer. Slick tricks,Ramcats,Wac'em, Grim reapers. TTsingle. Boo, 8ptbuck, Deerboy, vixenmaster strings. Dalton wax. Dr stirrup kit.

Keep your nose into the wind.

Post by newbie »

Its easy to get pulled in.... Just as easy to read the post below his and ignore :wink:
Kandy-a.k.a Raid
Midge- a.k.a Micro 335
SSAS Spynal Tapps-Original
100 Grn 2" Shwacker
Boo threads
Don't wreck the fun house!
Tom

Post by Tom »

Heyu wrote:Just look at it as comic relief. He's not harming me any. Read and laugh at some of it. Mostly the some of the members remarks towards him. He really gets under some of their skins. Lol. He hasn't hurt my feelings any. I can read between the line's. He does open up discussions that other's are afraid to touch on. Being a Excalibur site and all. Ford VS Chevrolet type stuff. He did speak of the limb overheated deal before Peter got on here to explain about the limb problems. Don't like the book. Don't read it. Or at least get a laugh from something. It's all how you look at it I guess.
The problem is, this site is geared towards " Education ".

People come to this site to learn about crossbows, it has been this way for many years. When people like him come on here to SPOUT only partial truths (or out right lies), new members to the crossbow world might just start to believe them as "whole truths" .

I have seen him try and install FEAR or actually state things which could harm or hurt someone. He has broke laws (both Canadian & American) on this site. So it had gone beyond comic relief.

Tom
Tom
[img]http://hometown.aol.com/wingbonecall/images/turkey.gif[/img]
Heyu

Post by Heyu »

Glad it's not my site. Excaliburs call on that one then. I'm sure they are aware of him. But still let him voice himself and opinions. Almost everything he has posted gets a instant remark. So he's not getting anything by without it being seen by old members to set it straight. Or their opinions of straight. Most don't just take one person opinions and make it truth. Or at least hope not. But yes, he sure stirs the pot.
335(323fps.380gr)355(352fps.390gr)Munch mounts. Bolt glass.BEEs,GT396 swift pro.2"blazer. Slick tricks,Ramcats,Wac'em, Grim reapers. TTsingle. Boo, 8ptbuck, Deerboy, vixenmaster strings. Dalton wax. Dr stirrup kit.

Keep your nose into the wind.
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

flhtcuse wrote:by Heyu » Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:47 pm

" But still let him voice himself and opinions."

Voicing oneself and having opinions is one thing, constantly bashing one product while promoting another and in such a childish manner for the sole purpose of causing troubles is another. This isn't a free for all forum, this is a product specific company forum, and Excal gives plenty of leeway for the exchange of ideas and products not related to the company as it is. There are plenty of other sites that will cater to this lonely, pathetic individual, but this site doesn't have to and shouldn't.
....absolutely, perfectly espoused and spot on!

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
hankenhunter

Post by hankenhunter »