Logging in

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

ninepointer

Re: Logging in

Post by ninepointer »

Boo wrote:Just went into site settings of my browser, cleared site settings and so far after 6 visits it works! It's a miracle! :lol:
Glad it worked for you. Welcome to the forum! :lol:
Slick Trick 100 gr. Standard broadheads
Groundpounder Quiver Mount
Ont_Excal

Post by Ont_Excal »

ninepointer wrote:
Boo wrote:Just went into site settings of my browser, cleared site settings and so far after 6 visits it works! It's a miracle! :lol:
Glad it worked for you. Welcome to the forum! :lol:
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal. Love leaves a memory no one can steal"
deerman41

Post by deerman41 »

some times I have to log in, sometimes not. Up until a couple of weeks ago I had to log in every time. I had to log in this time.
Matrix 350 LE, Hawke XB 30 Pro SR,Trigger Tech, ADF,Danny Miller bumpers, Leupold Vendetta 2 rangefinder
Tactacam
18" Spynal Tapps,110 gr inserts, 100gr Sevr

Lumenoks
vixenmaster Force 10 string,
Charger EXT crank
woodmnctry

Post by woodmnctry »

You guys that are having problems --- apparently did not pay enough when you originally joined the forum --- just say'n

:)
j.krug

Post by j.krug »

Good to hear Don....I was starting to wonder if Kevin had an itchy ban finger?? :lol: :lol:
Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Vortex
Trigger Tech 2.5 Trigger
ShadowZone Scope
S5 with dB Killer Bumpers
Boo String
Big John Zombie Slayers
Rage Broadheads
jody5252

Post by jody5252 »

Yes. I have been having trouble AGAIN! This Sh$% happened before. This time, I have to log in each time I go back and fourth, from reading posts, then back to the forum.
Exocet 200 & Micro 315 2219 Magnums-Flex Fletch SK200/300 Vanes-10 Point and Sightmark Scope-Single post quiver mts.-Vixenmaster/Trinity/8 pt.Flemish Strings-Dirt-Nap100/125 gr.-Lumenoks
Heyu

Post by Heyu »

Mine never logs off. I'm automatically logged in each time. Could it be the device people use?
335(323fps.380gr)355(352fps.390gr)Munch mounts. Bolt glass.BEEs,GT396 swift pro.2"blazer. Slick tricks,Ramcats,Wac'em, Grim reapers. TTsingle. Boo, 8ptbuck, Deerboy, vixenmaster strings. Dalton wax. Dr stirrup kit.

Keep your nose into the wind.