Is This Really Archery Hunting?

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

racking up points

Re: Is This Really Archery Hunting?

Post by racking up points »

If I were Anthony I'd have a deposit down on a Micro 355, then swap bada-micro's black stock for the the new Micro 355. Tada! You've got your all black Micro now and a Micro 335 XTRA to sell as repayment for the new purchase. Fuggetaboutit!

I like to play Excalibur matchmaker...a few weeks ago I got Paul and Newbie to play along and low and behold, Paul now has a beautiful, custom Matrix to add to his family. :lol:
Leupold Optics
Boo Custom Strings
Black Eagle Arrows
Ti64.com Fastener Kits
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

racking up points wrote:If I were Anthony I'd have a deposit down on a Micro 355, then swap bada-micro's black stock for the the new Micro 355. Tada! You've got your all black Micro now and a Micro 335 XTRA to sell as repayment for the new purchase. Fuggetaboutit!

I like to play Excalibur matchmaker...a few weeks ago I got Paul and Newbie to play along and low and behold, Paul now has a beautiful, custom Matrix to add to his family. :lol:

....OMG! :shock: :shock: ...Am I going to have to spend another month in the Excalibur Anonymous house of redemption...I just got out and was feeling better....now hanging around with the wrong crowd has caused a relapse back....it's not fair...you guys are relentless....I hate you all...you are sent from :twisted: himself :lol: :lol:

Anthony :mrgreen:

Oh by the way...Excalibur booth was packed...Kodabow was empty...just saying :wink:
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

racking up points wrote:If I were Anthony I'd have a deposit down on a Micro 355, then swap bada-micro's black stock for the the new Micro 355. Tada! You've got your all black Micro now and a Micro 335 XTRA to sell as repayment for the new purchase. Fuggetaboutit!

...wouldn't I have those awful color limbs?

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings

Post by newbie »

Anthony carpets neet to match the drapes. :mrgreen:
You would switch stock and limbs. :wink:
Kandy-a.k.a Raid
Midge- a.k.a Micro 335
SSAS Spynal Tapps-Original
100 Grn 2" Shwacker
Boo threads
Don't wreck the fun house!
Troubleshooter

Post by Troubleshooter »

Airbow is the wrong word for this product. It is just an airgun shooting arrows. It is not a bow.

But if you want shooting arrows with a gun....it's almost the same like shooting with a hunting rifle. I don't see the benifits of it.
IronNoggin

Post by IronNoggin »

Can't help but wonder just how long it will take this fellow to come up with the Full Auto Version:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xXYeQL ... e=youtu.be

:lol:
Nog
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
BryanGrizzlyohio

Post by BryanGrizzlyohio »

I've not read all these post. But ill say this I can see this happening I have a uncle in Michigan that hunts deer with a AIR GUN which is a pnuematic setup. An I believe not to long ago there was a post on here of a member here king this as well
Matrix grizzly
18" diablos
125gr grim reaper razor tip
Stock string an a purty sling
Twilight dlx optic