Another Thank You to Customer Service

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

F250-2

Another Thank You to Customer Service

Post by F250-2 »

I have had my 380 Matrix for two years now. I am one of those guys who seems to always draw a lemon when he buys a new piece of equipment whether it is a truck, chainsaw, lawn mower, etc. If I buy something new, it will break shortly after thereafter. My 380 was no exception : trigger issues (repaired under warranty), broken limb midway through archery season ( thanks Danny Miller for saving the day !!), and finally a gasket inside the Tact Zone scope fell across the field of view while hunting 1500 miles from home. Peter Balfour, Communication Manager at Excalibur provided me with excellent support. He was great to work with and we came to an agreement we were both happy with. I'll be back in my stand with the 380 again next fall.
Dale

Re: Another Thank You to Customer Service

Post by Dale »

Excalibur is the FIRST company (actually the only one in memory) in many years that stands behind their product 110%. If there is an issue, they fix it under warranty. In the case of user error, they still fix it, with an explanation of how to prevent the issue in the future. It seems to me that most other companies are only interested in sales. What a novel idea.
Exomax
Easton 2219 bolts
150 grain Bolt cutters