OT: Big Interview Today

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

sproulman

Re: OT: Big Interview Today

Post by sproulman »

TheBig1 wrote:That's unfortunate that people and places have to be that way. Where I work, it's almost impossible to get fired under a union. You would have to do something extremely drastic and darn near against the law to get fired.
Listen to TRUMP on his show YOUR FIRED.Look at Jeb bush Trump says he is weak no he is NICE GUY ..I was nice guy but see where it is getting Jeb...
Hi5

Post by Hi5 »

Anybody who can chew raw meat off a coyote leg has got leadership qualities.

Go get 'em Big Guy
"Gun Control Laws"--trying to nag criminals into submission.
TheBig1

Post by TheBig1 »

Well thanks everyone, I feel that it went well. I took a coyote hind quarter in there and knawed on it like a turkey leg while answering their questions while wiping my face on my sleeve.

I think that I truly impressed them when I tore off a huge hunk of meat and they asked me a question. I didn't care, mouth full of yote I just started letting loose with some truth. Didn't miss a beat. And at the end of my answer, as I was inadvertently spitting half chewed yote out of my mouth while talking, I pointed that yote leg at that SOB and said, "That's what I bring to the party Chief!"

Chad OUT!
Matrix Grizzly
Hawke XB30 Pro
8ptbuk Custom Flemish String
Spynal Tapp 314gr 18" Bolts
Ramcat 100gr

Genesis 27:3
Now then, get your equipment, your quiver and bow, and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

NRA Lifetime Member