Nikon rangefinder + source in Vancouver

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

cb175

Nikon rangefinder + source in Vancouver

Post by cb175 »

Hi to the Canadian guys,

This is a 2 part question.

1. I am interested in the new Nikon ProStaff 3i rangefinder. Anyone had any experience with them?

2. I am in Oz and getting anything sent here from U.S. is expensive. I will be visiting Vancouver later this year and thought I might purchase there and avoid the postage. Can anybody recommend good stores to deal with there?

thanks
paulaboutform

Re: Nikon rangefinder + source in Vancouver

Post by paulaboutform »

I'm in Coquitlam, that's part of the GVRD...Greater Vancouver Regional District. I don't actually shop in Vancouver and I know nothing about that particular model. There's Wholesale Sports in Langley which is about a forty minute drive east of Vancouver. There are also a number of smaller sport shops and camera shops that may carry them. Try doing some internet searches to find out who actually carries that in the Vancouver area and go from there. If I can help you out I will.

Paul
You're only paranoid if everyone isn't out to get you.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
My enemy's friend is also my enemy.
Sparkey

Post by Sparkey »

Just an FYI but in December of this past year I purchased the Aculon AL11 range finder and I love it. Nice clear optics and extremely accurate plus simple one button operation and good low light capability.

Mark
Parker Challenger
Gen-1 Micro 335 Camo
Matrix Cub
Bear Legion Compound
cb175

Post by cb175 »

Thanks, Gentlemen. Still a few months away. I will contact Reliable Gun closer to the Canadian adventure and see if they are planning to stock this model. They have the longer range 7i on their website.