Barnett Archery Toy Crossbow replacement suction darts

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Raymond

Barnett Archery Toy Crossbow replacement suction darts

Post by Raymond »

Hello Folks.
Does anyone know where I can purchase any of the suction darts for my grandson, Landon. He needs more for his crossbow and I am trying to find a deal somewhere on ebay. I have found some in the USA at a pretty good price but once you add the exchange rate and the exchange rate to the cost of shipping then that makes the deal not so good after all. Does anyone know anywhere in Canada that the suction darts can be purchased at a decent price or even in China or Hong Kong? I would like to get 18 to 24 of these darts for Landon if I can find them at a reasonable price. At our Canadian Tire Store they are charging CAD $10.99 + Tax (15%) for 6 suction darts. There must be some out there some where that is cheaper than that. There was a member on this forum that made a foot stirrup for his son and daughters crossbows but I cannot remember who it was, could contact me and let me know how you made the stirr-ups. Since having a stroke my my memory was really affected and I have a lot of problems doing things like I used to be able to do without any problem at all. I will appreciate any and all knowledge and help that you folks can remember or find out any information that I haven't had any success with.
Thank you,
Raymond
shafferm

Re: Barnett Archery Toy Crossbow replacement suction darts

Post by shafferm »

Raymond,

Try searching for "sucker darts" on ebay. I came across these

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/12-x-Toy-Crossbo ... Sw3ydVpV8U

Looks like they would work.
2002 Exomag
Varizone with Burris Sig. Zee Rings
My mods:
Scope cover adapters
Optomechanical rangefinder
Custom built lit nocks
BCY Trophy flemish string
20" XX75 2219 arrows with 4" feathers
MTBighorn

Post by MTBighorn »

20gauge plastic shotgun wads shoot well too...course they don't stick..but they are fun to shoot for real cheap if he wants to go outside.

My boy discovered that AA batteries shoot fairly good too :lol: So do little toy cars....Not recommended! :lol:
Raymond

Post by Raymond »

Hey Micheal and Folks,
I checked this website and the cost for a package of 6 darts is USD $8.99 and shipping for one package is USD $31.75. That is way overboard for shipping. I sent them a email and all I got from them was to contact custom, I don't think they have a clue what I am asking for.

Here is the message that I sent them,

"Shipping: raymond65fishing sent a message about 12 x Toy Crossbow Archery Sucker Darts Toy Gun

To:thecrossbowstore
Sent:28-Feb-16 15:15

New message: Is USD $31.75 the correct amount for ...

Is USD $31.75 the correct amount for shipping of this item to Tusket, Nova Scotia, Canada, B0W 3M0? I would be interested in making purchases from your store but not at that cost of shipping. Do you have combined shipping rates for multiple item purchases?
Thank you,
Raymond”

This is their response,

“Re: Shipping: raymond65fishing sent a message about 12 x Toy Crossbow Archery Sucker Darts Toy Gun #351378094471
To:raymond65fishing
Sent:29-Feb-16 13:35

New message: Dear Raymond65fishing,      Thank you...

eBay
New message from: thecrossbowstore Top Rated Seller(27,625TurquoiseShooting Star)

Dear Raymond65fishing,
Thank you for contacting us with your inquiry. We always recommend that you check with your local customs department to see if there are any restrictions on importing a bow. This is to insure timely delivery without any delays. You might also check and see if there are any additional duty/taxes that you might be charged for. Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Sincerely,
Ed
TheCrossbowstore.com
626-582-8898”

Thank You,
Raymond
huntinwi

Post by huntinwi »

Try amazon canada search Barnett Safety Darts for Bandit and Bandito
Raymond

Post by Raymond »

Hello Folks,
I did find a pretty good deal on Amazon Canada, thanks for the tip.
Raymond