Post by Bullzeye »

And here I thought you enjoyed me calling you 20 times a day :lol: :lol:
Exocet 200
S5 System
Shadowzone
sproulman

Re: Calls from Canada

Post by sproulman »

Bullzeye wrote:And here I thought you enjoyed me calling you 20 times a day :lol: :lol:

LOL..I was pleasantly shocked at how much concern my my cable co took on this.They were real serious about this...Is anyone else getting these calls in usa?Are they hacking into our PM when we give out our home number?That is only place I gave out my home number to member in Canada...
L. E. Carroll

Post by L. E. Carroll »

FOR A GOOD TIME CALL ..... :lol: :lol: :lol: Jim I have glanced up at the wall and seen that written more than once, :lol: but, I did not realize anyone from here was out "Trolling" 8) ..

but then again :shock: , we do have one guy who has picked up that nick name. Maybe as he thinks he's a new friend and your possible new hunting partner? :lol: He is only trying to get you both "Set Up" before the hunting trip and subsequent camp out?

Be carefull, I've heard stories about those "All around types of Camp Cooks". :shock: 8) If someone looks close they will most likely see his name up there too, in red ink with a smiley face next too it.

Oh Oh, it just dawned on me....His mom hunts with him too :shock: I wonder? :wink: You don't think she cooks too do you ? :P

Be carefull who you pick as friends.

Enough of trying to jest a bit concerning your situation.

I really am sorry to hear of this, I hate the ROBO calls where there is never anyone on the other end.. :twisted: You call it back right away with directions as to" just where they can stick their calls" , only to get a recording that " this is not a working number". :twisted: Then What. :roll:

I feel for you my friend... BTW, you can call me any time.
Gene

Gene
Camo Micro 355 w/ XB30 SR Pro & TT trigger
Camo Matrix 380 W/ XB 30SR Pro & a Boo trigger
Very Nice 98 Jeep Tj
Sweet old 73 Bronco ( 2nd Owner)
Scamp tralier
Pydpiper

Post by Pydpiper »

Landline or cell? Very easy to block callers on a cell phone.
Also, many companies route their calls through secondary systems giving the illusion that the call is originating somewhere it's not. What is the caller doing? Are they speaking to you or a dead line?
Either way, sorry to hear this is happening, I can see it being very frustrating.
If you are not willing to learn, nobody can help you, if you are willing, nobody can stop you.
A bowhunter with a passion for shooting firearms.
WMU 91
Boo string
Doe Master
Site Admin

Post by Doe Master »

The robo-calls can be very frustrating . The telemarketers have figured out if they route the call from another country then it don`t mean anything if you are on the do not call list . :?
I most times now just let the answering machine get it . My message is turkey calls with a gobble before the beep . Anybody who knows me knows they got the right number . :)
Prone est ut nos es plurimus periculosus
sproulman

Post by sproulman »

We have call screening but it will not work on numbers I am getting from Canada..That is crazy too..I believe that they have way of getting into certain peoples PM on here and getting number..I only put my home number to 1 person on here in CANADA ..After that I started to get the calls ..I am not picking up any of them per cable co investigators...
Last edited by sproulman on Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
sproulman

Post by sproulman »

glumshoe wrote:
sproulman wrote:We have call screening but it will not work on numbers I am getting from Canada..That is crazy too..I believe that they have way of getting into certain peoples PM on here and getting number..I only put my home number to 1 person on here in CANADA ..After that I started to get the calls ..I am not picking up any of them per cable co investigators..

So far NO CALLS from CANADA,ON,MONTREAL, QB..
I do feel you pain last few days I been getting calls from Phila and Pittsburg and Williamsport Pa.
glumshoe or JOE back again are ya...