Question

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Dale

Question

Post by Dale »

Is it possible to change the rail on a Matrix 380 to a rail from a Matrix 355. Just got a 380, great bow, no issues cocking it at this point in my life. But, I'm not getting any younger. Just wondering if it can be simply swapped out. Thanks. Just years down the road 240 lb pull is more attractive than 260 lb pull. lol
Exomax
Easton 2219 bolts
150 grain Bolt cutters
Carnivorous

Re: Question

Post by Carnivorous »

Yep it will fit no problems.

I her you about high draw weights. I have a nagging forearm injury that reminds me it's still there when I cock my Micro 355 multiple times... lol

If you need help swapping it out just let us know..

Jeff
A touch of frost has heightened your awareness and your heart steadily beats in anticipation. Your senses are suddenly alert to the movement on the forest floor and you realize that the moment of truth is at hand.
Boo

Post by Boo »

bellerivercrossbowhunter wrote:Yep it will fit no problems.

I her you about high draw weights. I have a nagging forearm injury that reminds me it's still there when I cock my Micro 355 multiple times... lol

Jeff
Agreed, just a mainframe swap is needed. BUT you can also swap risers. Having a bow with alleys preload on the limbs and string will make for a nicer shooting bow with about a 20 ft/sec loss.
Jeff, was the Bulldog easier to cock than the 355? :mrgreen:
Some people just like stepping on rakes
Carnivorous

Post by Carnivorous »

Boo wrote:

Jeff
Agreed, just a mainframe swap is needed. BUT you can also swap risers. Having a bow with alleys preload on the limbs and string will make for a nicer shooting bow with about a 20 ft/sec loss.
Heck no the bulldog is a great bow no doubt but a bit much for me in this stage of my life. I am leaning towards the short stroke micros..... lol
A touch of frost has heightened your awareness and your heart steadily beats in anticipation. Your senses are suddenly alert to the movement on the forest floor and you realize that the moment of truth is at hand.
Boo

Post by Boo »

bellerivercrossbowhunter wrote:
Boo wrote:

Jeff
Heck no the bulldog is a great bow no doubt but a bit much for me in this stage of my life. I am leaning towards the short stroke micros..... lol
LOL! You know that we will all be on ya until you buy what you really want right? :mrgreen:
Some people just like stepping on rakes