awsome day bass n gettin ready for birds

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

longbow joe

awsome day bass n gettin ready for birds

Post by longbow joe »

Image[/URL] spent the morning putting up a turkey blind we got two more weeks to go here. Finished it up with 2 five pounders on the alabama rig at once ....great day for sure.hearing turkeys gobble as you fish is pure torture!
Last edited by longbow joe on Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vixen 2, metal ibex,Phoenix,sapphire,matrix 330 ,matrix 355 ,vortex and baby grand piano y25 relayer.
Trigger tecs,leupold crossbones and nikon bolts.
Zombie slayers and mostly swat broadheads.
longbow joe

Re: awsome day bass n gettin ready for birds

Post by longbow joe »

Image[/URL]
Vixen 2, metal ibex,Phoenix,sapphire,matrix 330 ,matrix 355 ,vortex and baby grand piano y25 relayer.
Trigger tecs,leupold crossbones and nikon bolts.
Zombie slayers and mostly swat broadheads.
sproulman

Post by sproulman »

When I fished with Zell Rowland and rick clunn they were just looking into that rig ..That was back in 90s when I went to Bass college with them..We use 2 rig with plastics because our water is so clear here...Most do not use it as it does not work in pa well....If used here you would need to use florocarbon line instead of wire do to fishing pressure we get..Real nice you caught 2 on rig..It is sad here that our bass are being fished out parents of some are not teaching kids to CATCH/RELEASE.. Bass fishing is ending here as well as our deer hunting and small game is almost over too..Very sad ...
JerseyJeff

Post by JerseyJeff »

Looks like you had a great day on the water. I'll have to show your photos to the Mrs. She's as passionate about bass fishing as I am about bowhunting.
We're kind of "dead in the water" right now, tho. My 24 year old Jeep has finally bitten the dust. Temporarily without a vehicle capable of towing the boat. :(

Jeff
Matrix 355
Axiom
NRA
UBNJ
DU