Broadhead Target

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

tkstae

Broadhead Target

Post by tkstae »

Need your help. What is the best target butt for shooting broadheads into. I plan on ordering my Exocet today, but really lost as to which target is the best for broadheads. I would like it easy to transport, since I'll have to travel to practice. I'll be shooting the heads that come with the Crossbow.
PRB

Post by PRB »

This is by far the best BROADHEAD target that I've ever used. It's a little high on price, but worth the extra to me. The removal of a fixed broadhead is very easy. Good luck http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templ ... estid=3197
Life Is Too Short !!! Live For The Moment !!!
tkstae

Post by tkstae »

Thanks, seems like someone on this Forum is always there to help those of us who are just starting out. I'll check it out.
ComfyBear

Post by ComfyBear »

tkstae,

Bill T, of Excalibur has a great high density foam cube broadhead target, it is perfectly suited for Excalibur Crossbows, and it is reasonable priced . You can order one from BJ of Archery Plus. He has great prices and even better service. Who knows, if you also order your bow from him, he might even give you a better than normal price. :wink:
ComfyBear
Micro Axe 340, Matrix 380, Matrix 355, Matrix 350, Exocet 200
ComfyBear Strings
G5 Montecs 125gr., SlickTrick 125 gr. Magnums

To thine own self be true.
Remove thine mask Polonius.
Live thy truth, doth not be false to any man.
tkstae

Post by tkstae »

I tried to contact BJ by sending him a PM when I was trying to get a price on an Exocet. I must have messed something up. I never did get a reply. I ordered my Exocet from Archery Nook today. I can hardly wait. I got the Hardwoods camo with the Vari-Zone scope package. Its going to be a long 5 or 6 days waiting for it to arrive. I'am leaving for Vegas on the 20th and I hope to have time to put it together, and get it sighted in before I leave. The season here in Missouri starts on the 15th, but things don't get rolling till the weather cools down in Mid October. Thanks for the info on the target. I'll check it out.
ComfyBear

Post by ComfyBear »

tkstae

If you want to order the target, you can contact BJ at:

[email protected]
ComfyBear
Micro Axe 340, Matrix 380, Matrix 355, Matrix 350, Exocet 200
ComfyBear Strings
G5 Montecs 125gr., SlickTrick 125 gr. Magnums

To thine own self be true.
Remove thine mask Polonius.
Live thy truth, doth not be false to any man.