Coyotes with Xbox?

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

bowmajik

Coyotes with Xbox?

Post by bowmajik »

Hey all I'm just wondering who hunts Coyotes with their excalibur's? Seriously considering try to take a few in southeastern/ central Ontario. Some input/advice from people who target them would be greatly appreciated since they seem to be driving the deer numbers in my hunting areas down :x :|
335 Micro Nightmare
150 grain boltcutters
100 grain Toxic's
125 grain slicktrick magnum's
Deer,Bear, Turkey
Big John 16in zombie slayers +lumeknock and blazers(289gn)
Bullzeye

Re: Coyotes with Xbox?

Post by Bullzeye »

Do it, it's a great challenge to call them in close, and if no one in your area is hunting them you should have some great action since they will not be used to getting called in.

I got this young one from my tree stand only 24 ft from my stand, was a spine shot so he dropped in his tracks and got pinned to the ground.

A dead yote is a good yote, in my area the population was heavy and they were killing calfs, deer and family pets, they were coming right up to the farm house. Now that the deer population has declined they have moved on so we do not have as many.
Exocet 200
S5 System
Shadowzone
bowmajik

Re: Coyotes with Xbox?

Post by bowmajik »

Nice shot bullseyez! I agree with you, a good coyote is a dead one! I used to see 10+ deer at any given time where I hunt..now Seeing a hand full over a week is like winning the lottery :(..I think I may give it a try and make myself a hat or some gloves for my troubles :wink:
335 Micro Nightmare
150 grain boltcutters
100 grain Toxic's
125 grain slicktrick magnum's
Deer,Bear, Turkey
Big John 16in zombie slayers +lumeknock and blazers(289gn)