Master Degree
9%
Doctorate
2%

Total votes: 44

Education Level

Post by Guest »

Just curious.....
After serving in the USCG out of high school, I went on to get a BS degree in Electrical Eng. from RIT.
Last edited by Guest on Sat Sep 11, 2004 4:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Woodsman

Post by Woodsman »

Bachelor of Commerce Concordia University.
Pete

The great outdoors is where I want to be.
ecoaster

Post by ecoaster »

Two years at college, then five at the University of New Brunswick. Came out with a Bachelor Degree in Geodesy and Geomatics Engineering, specializing in Hydrographic Engineering :shock: :shock: :shock: .

I'm basically qualified to do surveying on land and offshore :lol: . I am also giving every spare cent to the government for the next 6-7 years. Should have joined the forces and let the Feds pay for it :twisted:
I hunt for memories, the meat's a bonus!
WAB

school

Post by WAB »

Grade 9 was the best 8 years of my life !!!!

Eye kudent spel manager butt now I is won
Shakky

Post by Shakky »

Four year degree from York University majored in History minored in Anthropology. One year in the Education program. Graduated in 1995. New government came to power laid off a boat load of teachers so I got my Real Estate licence from Seneca and never looked back.
GaryL

Post by GaryL »

Profession : Was a Non-Destructive testing engineer, certified level 3. Did Non-Destructive testing at Nuclear Power Plants, U.S.Military on submarines, aircraft, bridges and other structures.
Always learning!!
Home fer now!
RJ not logged in

Post by RJ not logged in »

Masters Degree at the SOHK's :)
Red Label

Post by Red Label »

SOHK??

Southern Ontario ??? ???

fill me in Ricky.

Mikey vee
RJ not logged in

Post by RJ not logged in »

School of hard knocks !
Red Label

Post by Red Label »

okay! :D

I have a B.S. (bullscat), M.S. (more of the same) and a PHD (piled higher & deeper) :wink:

seriously though - high school, a little college (engineering tech) and mostly purchasing mgmt. night school courses thereafter.

Mikey Vee
brendan

Post by brendan »

Four Year degree in Seven Years.
Mechanical Engineering at James Cook University in Queensland Australia.

Worked as an Engineering Draftsman (Automotive), Structural Engineer,Marine Engineer and Maintenance Engineer and Project manager at various times.
wabi

Post by wabi »

Still attending school.................
10 hours a year continuing education is required to keep my state plumbing license :lol:
wabi
Don

Post by Don »

Not hard to tell this question was post by a Yankee. Not meaning anything bad Carl. Just up here in the cold north we either have High School, College Degree or University with some of those same thingys you have there those degree thingamabobs.

Anyhow I have two college degrees one as a Civil Engineering Technologist and one as a Civil Engineering Technologist - Environmental. Took 4 years of school. And I have been working in this straight civil field for the last 5 years and I am learning every day.
Pay ain't the greatest but it isn't bad either, will be better once the Student Loans are all paid off in another 5 years.
But there is nothing better than working on a project be it a subdivision, a road or any other municipal project and be able to drive by and say I work on that.

RJ I too was a member of the SOHK (School of Hard Knocks) and went back to school at the age of 30.
You know I know a lot of people that have been to that school and are making better money than me, and aren't paying a student loan neither. So they is ten years ahead of me in the toys department, LOL.

Don :lol:
huntin1

Post by huntin1 »

Bachelor Degree in Criminal Justice/Business Admin. only took me 8 years to get it going part time.

huntin1
"Never corner something meaner than you"
Ontario Bow Hunter

Post by Ontario Bow Hunter »

Electrical Eng,... seems like we have a well educated goup here!