Excal triggers

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

elknut

Excal triggers

Post by elknut »

Is there any difference in Excal triggers? I have an extra one that I was going put in my son's cub, it is eating servings. I'm not sure what bow I took the trigger out of a 380 or a micro 335. Does it matter?
Micro Camo 335
Micro Nightmare 335
Matrix 330
Boo

Re: Excal triggers

Post by Boo »

Start an RMA and send in your trigger and string. Many have sent in their triggers and have been happy with the results.
If the trigger is gritty, mention that as well.
Some people just like stepping on rakes
Michiganhunter

Post by Michiganhunter »

Got a brand new Cub for my grandson and after 15 shots the serving cut and was unraveling. I just reserved it with Angel Majesty and tried polishing the trigger fingers. Hopefully this improves....Its not like this xbow was inexspensive....The trigger unit looks just like the other Excalibur assemblies.
380 Matrix Extra
Hawke XB 30 Compact
Easton 2216 19 " 388gr... 378fps
100gr Spitfire/Wasp Jak-Hammer
Trigger Tech trigger
sproulman

Post by sproulman »

Michiganhunter wrote:Got a brand new Cub for my grandson and after 15 shots the serving cut and was unraveling. I just reserved it with Angel Majesty and tried polishing the trigger fingers. Hopefully this improves....Its not like this xbow was inexspensive....The trigger unit looks just like the other Excalibur assemblies.
I went thru 3 factory strings in 10 shots or so..I was turning the strings wrong way..

Got new factory strings from him [danny miller] with note sproulie you are turning strings wrong way.. :oops:
so took strings put them on shot 20 shots not mark on strings like before ,it was me not strings on factory servings...