Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

vertacre

Re: Bow Season Hazards

Post by vertacre »

amythntr

Post by amythntr »

Tennessee Rebel wrote:Wow! Glad you saw him first! Thats a BIG one. I didn't know you have cottonmouths in NC. I live in middle Tennessee and have only seen one in my life here. (Plenty of copperheads and timber rattlers here) Out in West Tn around the Mississippi river they have lots of cottonmouths.

....How'd you guys lose the Civil War.....man, if I was a Union Soldier I would have dropped my weapon, started running back north and would have been heard crying, "mama" :cry: :cry: :cry: all the way back into her arms, possibly her womb! :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: I hate snakes almost as much as the tall grass at Boofest! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
vertacre

Post by vertacre »

If you keep your eyes open, you will see them once in a while. It's the hundreds you don't see that you should worry about. :mrgreen:
Minnow

Post by Minnow »

Anyone eat them? I heard they're tasty?
Ibex SMF
Zombies
Cheek rest
S5
Stock extender
papabear1

Post by papabear1 »

amythntr wrote:..... I'm still running Raymond :shock: .... You know that Newton's Law of Physics that once a body is set in motion it stays in motion until a force stops it.... I'm approaching the Canadian border! :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
2010 equinox,
known as doe bow
vixenmaster custom string
swacker bhs, 2/1/4" cut 120 grn.
xx75 Easton 2219,s
firebolt arrows
S5 pads
if it ain't broke don't fix it
be safe in all you do
see ya in the woods
<-------<
Tennessee Rebel

Post by Tennessee Rebel »

amythntr wrote:
Tennessee Rebel wrote:Wow! Glad you saw him first! Thats a BIG one. I didn't know you have cottonmouths in NC. I live in middle Tennessee and have only seen one in my life here. (Plenty of copperheads and timber rattlers here) Out in West Tn around the Mississippi river they have lots of cottonmouths.

....How'd you guys lose the Civil War.....man, if I was a Union Soldier I would have dropped my weapon, started running back north and would have been heard crying, "mama" :cry: :cry: :cry: all the way back into her arms, possibly her womb! :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: I hate snakes almost as much as the tall grass at Boofest! :shock: :shock: :shock:

We were lacking one thing: Good generals at the top. If we had a few more like Patrick Cleburne and Nathan Bedford Forrest instead of Braxton Bragg...... Oh well. Sounds like we should have rounded up more snakes!!
vertacre

Post by vertacre »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tennessee Rebel

Post by Tennessee Rebel »

Minnow wrote:Anyone eat them? I heard they're tasty?

Never had cottonmouth but the ones like in vertacre's pics are pretty tasty.
OneShot

Post by OneShot »

Howdee - those snakes look nice , if you are a snake lover ; but we could live just fine without them ! In Canada rattlers are around ; but luckily they are fast asleep come deer hunting season . How much precious hunting time do you all waste looking for them ?

Come up to canada ( NOT Quebec ) for a hunt or two , we guarantee to supply you with enough wildlife to entertain you !!!!
Leave the concrete jungle behind and just go hunting !