Black Coveralls

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

ranger66

Re: Black Coveralls

Post by ranger66 »

bstout wrote: I prefer black over camoflouge for reasons to numerous to mention. :D
Now you have me interested bststout, there can't be that many reasons why you like black over camo. :) Lets hear a few. :)

Post by Guest »

not during bear season :D
RichardS

Post by RichardS »

The first day I ever went deer hunting I put on dark blue coveralls and had a doe and two fawns walk right by me at 5yards and didnt even notice.
-Richard-
Hi5

Post by Hi5 »

bstout

The black coveralls would also be the perfect manner of dress, wouldn't they, if you were visiting an Amish settlement or a Hutterite colony on your way to or from your hunt?

:D :D
"Gun Control Laws"--trying to nag criminals into submission.
wabi

Post by wabi »

Thank you Guest. I appreciate the links.
:oops: Forgot to log in, and you're welcome....
Thought about ordering some for myself. I agree that black is excellant camo. Stop and think about it. Black absorbs light, what you're seeing is actually not reflected light but an absence of anything. For years I hunted groundhogs all summer. I soon learned that a black t-shirt as opposed to any other color allowed me to approach much moe closely.
I also hated to see the black Vixen dropped. The black stock, rail, & limbs were (IMHO) very effective camo! I'd much rather see all the less expensive models in black than the current brown.
wabi