Broadhead prices!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Fred T

Broadhead prices!

Post by Fred T »

These things are getting like gold.Two years ago I paid $35 for a 3 pk of Slick Trick mags.I now see them selling for $55 +.Also most of the popular BH's seem to be in the $50 -60 range now :cry: . Is this just north of the border due exchange rate?
Ibex SMF-S5-TactZone-BE Zombies/blazers
Wasp Jak Knife,Drone.
Vixenmaster string.
frank25

Re: Broadhead prices!

Post by frank25 »

35 bucks and u get four around here
DuckHunt

Post by DuckHunt »

That must be a north of the border exchange rate thing. eBay has the Slick Trick mags for under $31 US a pack with free shipping. I just checked and that would work out to more than $40 Canadian. So you're probably right. Most of the higher end (they think) retail broadheads are around $39.99 US per 3/pack which would be over $52 Canadian.
DuckHunt
Micro Wolverine/Matrix 350 SE
Recovering Excalaholic :lol:
sproulman

Post by sproulman »

Rebates are out at Dicks too seeing some broadheads for 24 dollars..i paid 26 dollars tyd for my spitfires ...
galamb

Post by galamb »

I paid 10 bucks more than that for a premium box of cartridges for my rifle a couple weeks back.

Yes, I got 20 in the box, but you certainly can't reuse them :lol:

As hunters we tend to spend thousands on gear and electronics to help us hunt. Hundreds getting to where we are going to hunt etc, but go total "grudge purchase" when it comes to the real "business end" of our set-ups.

It don't matter whether it's broadheads or bullets, we just hate spending money on the very thing that actually puts the animal on the ground. Never quite figured out why that is ??????
Graham

Micro 340TD, 17" Gold Tip Ballistics (180 gr inserts) - 125 gr Iron Will/VPA/TOTA (504 grains total/21.6% FOC) @ 301 FPS
janesy

Post by janesy »

galamb wrote:I paid 10 bucks more than that for a premium box of cartridges for my rifle a couple weeks back.

Yes, I got 20 in the box, but you certainly can't reuse them :lol:

As hunters we tend to spend thousands on gear and electronics to help us hunt. Hundreds getting to where we are going to hunt etc, but go total "grudge purchase" when it comes to the real "business end" of our set-ups.

It don't matter whether it's broadheads or bullets, we just hate spending money on the very thing that actually puts the animal on the ground. Never quite figured out why that is ??????
Yep, and then there is the .. "FREE meat hunter" . Whom I have effectively renamed the "bad-at-math hunter" who just lives to tell you the exact poundage of free meat they got this season.
Blackout BD-Axe "Hatchet340"
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme