Used Rangefinders???

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Don

Used Rangefinders???

Post by Don »

Anybody know where to locate a good used rangefinder. Preferably a nikon 400-600 or any of the bushnell ones. I have been on ebay but most of them end up going for the price of a new one and I miss all the cheaper ones. Like a bushnell 400 or something would even do. But not one of them manual ones by Ranging.
PS: If you have one that you have upgraded from and are interested in selling it just give me a PM with what you have and the price.
For now I will keep haunting ebay. :cry:

Don :lol:
Dan_DE

Post by Dan_DE »

Don, I just bought a Nikon Prostaff 440 from Smilephoto http://www.smilevideo.com/details.cfm?s ... mno=NIL440 It's the lowest price I found. I had to wait a long time for it to be backorder though.

Dan
Don

Post by Don »

Thanks all for your help. Looks like I will be buying a Yardage Pro Sport. They are on sale this week at Canadian Tire for $199.99. Regular price of $249.99. They also have a Bushnell Night Vision Monocular on sale for $249.99 regular price of $299.99. CT is really getting into the hunting business lately they seem to be getting more and more stuff that they never had before.

Don :lol:
RichardS

Post by RichardS »

Don,
your killing me man! Ive been looking at the yardage pro sport for a while and that price is great! Unfortunatley I just locked up my summer savings for the Colorado Im getting.

Im going to look in my bank book a few more times to see if the money will appear!
-Richard-