Exomax Problems....From the Horses Mouth

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

cdngunner...

Post by cdngunner... »

Its not important that there is a problem with a product.
Its important how the manufacturer reacts to the problem!
GaryL

Post by GaryL »

cdngunner... wrote:Its not important that there is a problem with a product.
It is important that there may be a problem with a product :!:
It is also important how the manufacture reacts to the problem :!:
Always learning!!
Home fer now!

Post by Guest »

GaryL wrote:
cdngunner... wrote:Its not important that there is a problem with a product.
It is important that there may be a problem with a product :!:
It is also important how the manufacture reacts to the problem :!:
What ever!!!

I just went thru this with a gearbox supplier of mine. I didn't care that the was a problem with the gear boxes, what pissed me off was that they had no intrest in me once they sold their product. They shall get no more of my business. As long as Billy boy backs up his products (which he does) i have no problem buying his product.
cdngunner

Post by cdngunner »

oooops, that was me above, sorry!
GaryL

Post by GaryL »

Yep me too.
Always learning!!
Home fer now!
sbill

Exomax problem

Post by sbill »

Sorry. i don`t think nobody has been ``badmouthed excaliburcrossbow ``, or want to do it.
I understand that having a problem , somebody can expect to find on this forum people getting similar problem and find explanations for solving it.
I saw majority fellows speaking well of excalibur but when serving on Exomax have short expecting life than Excalibur other crossbow`s , it may be a reality that Excalibur should look closely.
Richard

Post by Richard »

I think that the problem is, that every year people expect always faster and faster crossbows. Then they compare the models from Excalibur or TenPoints or Great lakes and say: "Hey, this crossbow is stronger, it must be better!"
I understand people who always want to have the fastest bow (I use a Exomag for target shooting!! :wink: ) but I think that the best crossbow is the most balanced and not the fastest.
So with the Exomax you really have a rocket, but you should know that this extreme power causes problems that you don't have with other models.

A Porsche is not a Range Rover. :wink:
GaryL

Post by GaryL »

I too agree with Richard Quote in part" and So with the Exomax you really have a rocket, but you should know that this extreme power causes problems that you don't have with other models."

Also as with any new product and older,you may have some problem's, Excalibur is great at handling the problems. This being stated I still feel the Excalibur Forum is a great place to discuss some of them, and in no way is this to bash them.

By being able to discuss these issues one might be having with their Excalibur product it helps all and gives a heads up to what one should look for. Just my OLDER .25 cents US of course thoughts on the matter.

Nothing any one has said bashed the Excalibur line of products in anyway!
Always learning!!
Home fer now!