NAP archery nothing better

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

sproulman

NAP archery nothing better

Post by sproulman »

I was just wanting to say how great company EXCALIBUR is too but here is another one.
i was having problem with my older SPITFIRE points not able to use the inserts from 1996 in new crossbow points and difference in weight and design of older points not for crossbows.

NAP i contacted them and the explain my situation and asked if older points could be used in crossbow i have 2 packs ..they said yes but only to 350 fps..I said could i send them back they are brand new in box and trade for 1 new pack crossbow points i will pay shipping both ways ..They said under no way you are doing that we are sending you a new set of crossbow points and keep the older points...

So i donated the older points at archery club to kids just learning to hunt with compound bows....

2 great companies excal/nap for sure...
Patcon

Re: NAP archery nothing better

Post by Patcon »

Good info. It's nice to see some companies still have good CS and business sense
Charles
Excalibur Grizzly
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

....great to see it is a company that I have used since the beginning and continue to give my business to! ....and I feel all the better since I just got up from my lunchtime NAP! :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
SEW

Post by SEW »

I'm approaching 100 deer killed by NAPs: Thunderheads, SFs, and FOCs. I guess, I have to agree with "What a great company!".
Good customer service pays dividends.
longbow joe

Post by longbow joe »

Good luck buddy use em up on big bucks before they get re designed again thats your goal now.
Vixen 2, metal ibex,Phoenix,sapphire,matrix 330 ,matrix 355 ,vortex and baby grand piano y25 relayer.
Trigger tecs,leupold crossbones and nikon bolts.
Zombie slayers and mostly swat broadheads.
sproulman

Post by sproulman »

longbow joe wrote:Good luck buddy use em up on big bucks before they get re designed again thats your goal now.

You are right they laughed and said SPROUL who keeps points from 1996 you must be Fossil..lol.. :lol: :lol: :lol:
acreek

Post by acreek »

sproulman wrote:
longbow joe wrote:Good luck buddy use em up on big bucks before they get re designed again thats your goal now.

You are right they laughed and said SPROUL who keeps points from 1996 you must be Fossil..lol.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

That is funny. Good to hear about businesses doing stuff like that.
sproulman

Post by sproulman »

well new crossbow spitfires arrived..watch out ... :lol: