Order Problems Slicks

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Newbi

Order Problems Slicks

Post by Newbi »

I ordered a package of Slick Tricks about a month ago, knowing that they were going to be back ordered. I ordered early enough (I thought) to get them before opening day so that I could give them some testing. I have been put off three times now. They keep setting back the availability date. I started shooting my old Wasp Cam-Lok 130's. They fly very well, but are a little heavy. I am shooting Laser II's with the brass inserts (that's how they came) and with the 130 gr. head I am surprised at how well they do fly. At 20 and 30 yards they are right with my field points. However at 40 they really drop off. I have found that I can put em right in the bull at 35 using the 40 yard reticle. At 40 with that pin they drop about 5 inches. So if I don't get the Slicks in time I will use the Cam-Loks and limit any shots to 35. Which is about as far as I would shoot anyway. I was going to cancel my order, but really do want to try out the Slick Tricks, so will wait. Hope it worth it.
QUANDO OMNI FLUNKUS MORITATI (When all else fails, Play dead)
Genesis 27:3
Digger

Post by Digger »

Newbi, Give bj a call or email him, he says he still has some 100s and 125s left..

Digger

Archery Plus
73 Madill Church Rd
Huntsville, ON
P1H 2J2
705-788-5208

[email protected]
Digger
2008 Y25 Relayer #593 Boo string, lumizone
2-1984 Relayer,
2-1992 Wolverine
Excal Phoenix, acudraw, VARizone