Broadheads made Where?

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

vixenmaster

Broadheads made Where?

Post by vixenmaster »

Yeah this is my lastest peeve from such great Companys that clain made in the USA. Find out several of them in very fine print inside the pack reads assembled in USA. Heck i don't intend to give CEO's of Investment Firms big profits n Bonus while they layed off most of their USA labor force. Most of the Mech. bheads are are made in China n they poor ppl. get pennies n hr. I support American n Canadian products that are made here wid local labor force. I have maybe 2 dz Mech. left in my inventory to use up. I have been lookin real closely at fixed bladed bheads made in North America only to purchase from here on out. Lets face i had rather pay $10-$15 each per bhead fer them than $10 - $15 each from Chinese made ones. Hey fool yerself cause they be some big Companys that are lyin thru their teeth :(
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
janesy

Re: Broadheads made Where?

Post by janesy »

I've had good luck so far, accuracy wise from 100 grain fixed heads from innerloc. Most people have good results from the bolt cutters and the X-act mechanicals. So I often wonder why nobody uses the rest of their line up. Made is USA. Only thing better would be if they where made in Canada.

Shooting the Innerloc Slice, basically a 100 grain Bolt cutter (with useless BAT technology lol). Note that I have yet to use one on game.
Blackout BD-Axe "Hatchet340"
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme
paulaboutform

Post by paulaboutform »

A valid point Mike. What's actually worse is Chinese knock offs that are duplicating the broadheads, packaging, AND NAME! Companies like Toxic Broadheads and Slick Trick are dealing with Amazon selling products that are fake as original. I've personally seen ' Toxic Broadheads by Flying Arrow Archery' listed on Amazon. I know first hand from speaking to the president of Flying Arrow Archery that they 100% DO NOT sell on Amazon. Amazon claims no wrong doing as they only provide an online venue for goods to be sold and assume no responsibility for the legitimacy of the goods advertised in the Amazon venue. I think it's disgusting and also do my best to support home grown manufacturers! Beware the deal that's just too good to pass up!

Paul
You're only paranoid if everyone isn't out to get you.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
My enemy's friend is also my enemy.
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

I jus went n looked at all of NAP's Mech.'s n only 2 claim made in the USA.
Half Bubble Off BD360

xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

It goes back a long way. In 1982 the slogan for Chrysler was, " The pride is back, born in America" They were tauting the "K" car. It had a Mitsubishi motor in them. People bought them like hot cakes. My 1991 Ford was Hecho In Mexico, and my 1996 GMC was assembled in Canada. My 2001 Jeep was assembled in Mexico, and my 2015 Toyota was assembled in Tennessee. Point is, not much is made here, and the labeling is total BS. We want more for less, and the politicians just want more int their pockets. Wake Up Folks! Politics is a profession, and their goal is to make their own wealth, period.
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
ThackMan

Post by ThackMan »

Try Vantage Point Archery. Great company.
BD400 w/ TT, HHA, Leupold 2-7x 33mm, 8ptbuk String, Munch Mount "Y", Kwikee-3SS, Dr Stirrup Kit
Grizzly, 8ptbuk String
18" SSST 112 gr Insert, SK300, Ignitor
18" BEZS 110 gr insert, Blazers, Lumenok
VPA 3 blade vented 100 gr
acreek

Post by acreek »

I agree with the above posts. I will pay more for a US (or Canadian) product because I know better quality comes along with the price, for the most part. Every now and then though I get suckered into buying cheap Chinese crap from supposedly US companies, see Vortex scopes. I sold my Vortex POS and will not buy another.

And yes, there are a ton of Chinese knockoffs flooding the Amazon and eBay marketplaces. $20 broadhead packs? Keep dreaming. Just don't blame the manufacturer when your knockoff head doesn't perform. I also wonder if China hasn't started making knockoff Excalibur crossbows given their prevalence on eBay at some of the prices I've seen there. Some are obviously shady, displaying ads containing false information. Others are a bit harder to pinpoint. I'll stick with authorized dealers.
sproulman

Post by sproulman »

So far my Spitfire points say MADE IN USA ....
Fred T

Post by Fred T »

I like to support Canadian and American companies when I can.I'm using WASP bh's claimed to be made in Merica.
Ibex SMF-S5-TactZone-BE Zombies/blazers
Wasp Jak Knife,Drone.
Vixenmaster string.
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

xcaliber wrote:It goes back a long way. In 1982 the slogan for Chrysler was, " The pride is back, born in America" They were tauting the "K" car. It had a Mitsubishi motor in them. People bought them like hot cakes. My 1991 Ford was Hecho In Mexico, and my 1996 GMC was assembled in Canada. My 2001 Jeep was assembled in Mexico, and my 2015 Toyota was assembled in Tennessee. Point is, not much is made here, and the labeling is total BS. We want more for less, and the politicians just want more int their pockets. Wake Up Folks! Politics is a profession, and their goal is to make their own wealth, period.

....very well said Dan, and unfortunately sadly true...and we have NOBODY to blame BUT ourselves....in terms of our voices, how we spend our hard earned dollar, how we vote and how we conduct our lives!

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

sproulman wrote:So far my Spitfire points say MADE IN USA ....
My spitfires are older n made in USA. The only one they list now of Spitfire XXX made in America
Half Bubble Off BD360

Bullzeye

Post by Bullzeye »

You have to be very careful on what your reading and what you think your reading on a package. Marketing on many products are tricky, but manufacturers are supposed to follow our competition laws, which in themselves is not clear to most consumers, and may say" Made in Canada" but actually is "assembled in Canada" but parts are foreign , or part of the product was assembled outside Canada and finished in Canada.

If the last substantial transformation of the goods occurred in Canada, and at least 51% of the total direct costs of producing or manufacturing the goods is Canadian, you can put "made in Canada" on the label "

So you think is 100%Canadian, but it is not. Our competition law does not require the producer to identify the country of origin of a product.

Here is a quote from the law:

The new Guidelines introduce a distinction between "Product of Canada" and "Made in Canada" claims. "Product of Canada" claims will be subject to a higher threshold of Canadian content (98%), while "Made in Canada" claims will remain subject to a 51% threshold of Canadian content but should be accompanied by a qualifying statement indicating that the product contains imported content. In both cases, the last substantial transformation of the product must have occurred in Canada.

I used to work for Logostina, a high end cookware company. Originally all their cookware was from Italy, then they started getting many products from other countries like Indonasia, and they would put a Italian flag on the box, and in very tiny lettering under the flag, it said " designed in Italy"

So when you thing your buying something made 100% locally, usually your not :(
Exocet 200
S5 System
Shadowzone
Patcon

Post by Patcon »

amythntr wrote: ....very well said Dan, and unfortunately sadly true...and we have NOBODY to blame BUT ourselves....in terms of our voices, how we spend our hard earned dollar, how we vote and how we conduct our lives!

Anthony :)
I totally agree Anthony
Charles
Excalibur Grizzly
jd4223

Post by jd4223 »

I buy the Fixed blade Bolt Cutters. I live in Michigan and always see the company G5 advertise on Michigan Out of Doors. They make bows and broad heads(G5 Montek) and several other broadheads. I may give them a try.
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

ThackMan wrote:Try Vantage Point Archery. Great company.
What accuracy are you gettin out to 50 yds? Alum. or carbon or both
Half Bubble Off BD360