Too warm!!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

airborne

Too warm!!

Post by airborne »

Here in central Michigan the temp has been unseasonably warm and really makes hunting unbearable. Only had one frost, minimal, and the temps are in the 70's in the daytime and dropping only into the 60's at night. Hoping for cooler weather!

Bill
Hunt it
Location: 35 mins North of Lake Erie and 35 mins East of Lake Huron

Re: Too warm!!

Post by Hunt it »

Same thing across the pond from you. Going to be in 80's here tomorrow.
DuckHunt

Post by DuckHunt »

Yes it is! Its supposed to be 87F here tomorrow and 85F the next day. But Saturday is expected to have a high of 59F. Here's hoping it cools down by the weekend. I may avoid the woods until at least Friday due to the heat.

DuckHunt
Micro Wolverine/Matrix 350 SE
Recovering Excalaholic :lol:
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

I haven't hunted in several days, too hot fer me. Lows mid 60's n high's have been in the mid to high 80's
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
longbow joe

Post by longbow joe »

In pa too .im gonna give it a break this week
Vixen 2, metal ibex,Phoenix,sapphire,matrix 330 ,matrix 355 ,vortex and baby grand piano y25 relayer.
Trigger tecs,leupold crossbones and nikon bolts.
Zombie slayers and mostly swat broadheads.
sproulman

Post by sproulman »

My worry is RATTLERS ,boy are they out today ..I cannot hunt ruff grouse and phez comes in saturday..Not going out unless it gets real cold..

we had crew on wed and drove for buck and saw 3 doe only..It was warm too warm..
artifact

Post by artifact »

Good point about the rattlers, usually not too worried about snakes but also started thinking about rattlers yesterday when I saw a snake behind my garage.
sproulman

Post by sproulman »

artifact wrote:Good point about the rattlers, usually not too worried about snakes but also started thinking about rattlers yesterday when I saw a snake behind my garage.
Rattlers are big this year and do to drought always near water ..I had my lab bit before almost died now have small munster Whiskers ..Today temp is 83 degrees..oh my..

I hunt PA WILDS clinton county ,pa. Full of snakes ..I believe first day of phez sat we will hear about snake encounters.....
jody5252

Post by jody5252 »

Dang Indian summer... The wknd. here was perfect for this time of year, here in PA. I work wknds., so I could not get out until Monday... Lo and behold, It got to warm... Figured that the full moon would bring a change to the weather. As for snakes. I t sure did bring them back out. Did not see any while walking thru the woods, but I seen several, run over on the back roads... Better luck next week.
Exocet 200 & Micro 315 2219 Magnums-Flex Fletch SK200/300 Vanes-10 Point and Sightmark Scope-Single post quiver mts.-Vixenmaster/Trinity/8 pt.Flemish Strings-Dirt-Nap100/125 gr.-Lumenoks