O/T stuff for sale .

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

R.J.

O/T stuff for sale .

Post by R.J. »

Mint condition Vixen Deluxe " loaded " c/w stabalizer , cocking aid , drop zone scope , scope cover , flip up blizzard caps , sling , video , padded case , quiver and 2213 bolts with "slick trick " broadheads and field points . $700. CND firm

Closest comparison is the Vixen deluxe , drop zone scope package price from Archers Nook at $ 753. CND plus tax = $ 865.95 CND .

Mint condition Yamaha 3hp outboard motor Looks like new out of the box .... maybe 2 hrs on it . fits great on a square back canoe or other application . $ 700. CND

Approx $ 1100. CDN new ....
Last edited by R.J. on Fri Sep 17, 2004 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
See Ya. ... R.J. > " Remember , Trophies are measured by the time and energy expended to get them , not the size or quantity of the quarry "
GaryL

Post by GaryL »

Man R.J. if'n I had not just got that Monster Max I sure grab that Mint condition Yamaha 3hp outboard motor.
Always learning!!
Home fer now!
Red Label

Post by Red Label »

Great deal on the Vixen deluxe....call me to talk about it. (not for me)

Mikey Vee
R.J.

Post by R.J. »

Or ..... Mint condition Exomag Deluxe " loaded " c/w stabalizer , cocking aid , max zone scope , scope cover , flip up blizzard caps , sling , video , padded case , quiver and 2216 bolts with "slick trick " broadheads and field points . $820. CND firm

Closest comparison is the Exomag deluxe , max zone scope package price from Archers Nook at $ 862. CND plus tax = $ 991.95 CND .
See Ya. ... R.J. > " Remember , Trophies are measured by the time and energy expended to get them , not the size or quantity of the quarry "
GaryL

Post by GaryL »

Some super deals you got going R.J. should go fast.
Always learning!!
Home fer now!
R.J.

Post by R.J. »

Yep Gary .... the best deal is probably the Yamaha outboard .... it's "like new " .... getting rid of some things in the garage that " I don't use " , to buy some stuff that " I will use " :lol:
GaryL

Post by GaryL »

R.J. wrote:Yep Gary .... the best deal is probably the Yamaha outboard .... it's "like new " .... getting rid of some things in the garage that " I don't use " , to buy some stuff that " I will use " :lol:
Yep...If'n I had the GREENSImage I sure would be calling ya. Postage to Ohio would be a bit though :wink:
Always learning!!
Home fer now!
dw

Post by dw »

how much in US $ is that for the crossbows?
"dw"
"you gotta love it"
Partikle

Post by Partikle »

Here is a currency converter.

http://finance.sympatico.msn.ca/investo ... r/main.asp

As of today, that is $537.51 USD
R.J.

Post by R.J. »

dw : Using the internet exchange calcualtor $700. CND works out to $ 538.91 USD , and $ 820. CND works out to $ 631.30 USD .

Not sure if that is a good deal in the USA ? But in Canada we have 15 % taxes when you fugure in the GST and PST ..... it's better if you can find someone selling private ....

Both these packages are mint , as new in the box !

I used http://www.xe.com/ucc/ for the exchange rates .
R.J.

Post by R.J. »

Exomag , no longer available ..... still have the Vixen and the outboard .
R.J.

Post by R.J. »

ttt

Post by Guest »

I think you guys should check-out Xcalibur pricing at Als Corner Store in Arnprior, Ontario.

I don't think anyone can touch their pricing.

This is a gas bar on Highway 17.
However, being in the heartland of lanark County whitetails, i think the owners woke-up and smelled the coffee.

They just added a second level to the store and dedicated to archery.

Lotsa of xcalibur stuff.

I think 700.00 CDn for that Vixen is way out of whack.
Don't believe me, call Als Corner Store!!!!!!
Red Label

Post by Red Label »

Guest - I'm sure RJ appreciates the hijack. :evil:

You get yourself down to Al's and price what RJ is offering. Make sure you get the PADDED case, and all the bells and whistles listed including SLICKTRICKS, and don't forget the blizzard scope caps and sling - this stuff ain't in the standard "accessory packs" you know.

Oh yeah, then call up BJ and get yourself some custom DUAL STABILIZERS and the bracket and let us know how you made out on your package, tax in of course.

My guess is that you'll be WAY on the high side of RJ's offer.

FYI,

Mike
RichardS

Post by RichardS »

Guest<

You are WAY out to lunch.

The Price asked for the package offered is more than fair!

The bow is an excellent deal for anyone wanting a Vixen!
-Richard-