Brace height marks.

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Excalibur Marketing Dude
Site Admin

Post by Excalibur Marketing Dude »

Hi all,

Just a quick post to clarify the Kolorfusion discussion. Currently the Vixen is not available in the new Kolorfusion Real Tree finish, it is only available in the Harwoods finish or the Deerhide brown for the standard version. If you have any questions please PM me anytime.

9 days until deer season, get those bows ready!!!!!

Peter
bj

Post by bj »

ComfyBear wrote:I can't speak for the ExoMax, but after several years of experimenting with a Vixen, Exocet, and Exomag, I've found that I get the most accuracy when my string sits just behind and touching the 1" scribe mark. That being the case, having two scribe marks would necessitate having to measure the brace height, hence, I prefer having one scribe mark on the rail. I suppose if I ever decide to get a new Excalibur, I'll have to mark the rail. :wink:

my thoughts exactly...we know that every bow has a "sweet spot"...
GaryL

Post by GaryL »

Image Well I got too shot my Monster (MAX) today, set the string at 1 1/4" brace height. I's tell ya. I's tell ya super sound (twang) and then a smoke trail..............Super Crisp trigger..........Bolt was soooo hot I almost burnt my fingers pulling the bolt....well I reckon thats getting a little carried away, but the bolt was hot :twisted:
Always learning!!
Home fer now!