Kolorfusion

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Excalibur Marketing Dude
Site Admin

Kolorfusion

Post by Excalibur Marketing Dude »

Hi all,

Just a quick post to clarify the Kolorfusion discussion. Currently the Vixen is not available in the new Kolorfusion Real Tree finish, it is only available in the Harwoods finish or the Deerhide brown for the standard version. If you have any questions please PM me anytime.

9 days until deer season, get those bows ready!!!!!

Peter
TAC

Re: Kolorfusion

Post by TAC »

It figures that the area I live in, the season doesn't open until the 15th!

Todd

Excalibur Marketing Dude wrote: 9 days until deer season, get those bows ready!!!!!

Peter
Excalibur Marketing Dude
Site Admin

Post by Excalibur Marketing Dude »

Down here in the south it opens on the 1st of October. I still have to get my bow ready! Figures, I work where we make the things and my own bow is not sighted in for broadheads yet. Something about the shoe makers kids had no shoes or something..... :D !

Peter
GaryL

Post by GaryL »

Oct 2nd here :lol:
Always learning!!
Home fer now!
ComfyBear

Post by ComfyBear »

Excalibur Marketing Dude wrote:Down here in the south it opens on the 1st of October. I still have to get my bow ready! Figures, I work where we make the things and my own bow is not sighted in for broadheads yet. Something about the shoe makers kids had no shoes or something..... :D !

Peter
Peter, that's one reason why I didn't apply for the job, when Bill posted it. :wink: Besides, now that I'm retired, I'm too busy too work. Don't know how I found the time when I did. :lol:
ComfyBear
Micro Axe 340, Matrix 380, Matrix 355, Matrix 350, Exocet 200
ComfyBear Strings
G5 Montecs 125gr., SlickTrick 125 gr. Magnums

To thine own self be true.
Remove thine mask Polonius.
Live thy truth, doth not be false to any man.
Butt

Kolorfusion

Post by Butt »

Hi fella's, just wanted to apoligize for saying that all Excal's came in the new camo. :oops: I misunderstood the sales rep I was speaking with. Didn't want to sound like a no it all.
Sorry for my mistake Butt.
GREY OWL

Post by GREY OWL »

Hey, that's alright Butt, everyone makes mistakes. I made a mistake once, and it didn't feel good.

Grey Owl
Sliver

Post by Sliver »

GREY OWL wrote: I made a mistake once, and it didn't feel good.

Grey Owl

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Exocet 175
Munch Mount
ComfyBear String
DaGriz Knife

Post by Guest »

Why does the vixen seem to get the cheaper cosmetics? Just because of the lower draw weight. Thats just like saying a .243 win is a little less pretty than a 30.06 in the gun books. does not make sense.
GaryL

Post by GaryL »

Anonymous wrote:Why does the vixen seem to get the cheaper cosmetics? Just because of the lower draw weight. Thats just like saying a .243 win is a little less pretty than a 30.06 in the gun books. does not make sense.
Image It is not cheaper cosmetics :? I like the all black and the all brown/tan. Only cheaper cosmetics too you :!:
Always learning!!
Home fer now!