New Years Excalibur wish list

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

ThunderXB

New Years Excalibur wish list

Post by ThunderXB »

A few simple wishes:

1) Put triggertechs in ALL your crossbows from the factory like other manufacturers are beginning to do. (we'll all appreciate it and it will save you lots of $$ in returned triggers for warranty work-overs anyway)

2) Make your stocks AND cheekpieces more adjustable, AR15 or shotgun style (especially if you are moving more towards the bullpup stock).

3) Change your screw head design from socket to torx, especially the scope mount ones (they are readily available)
Bulldog 400, Hawke XB30, JBK string, Dr S, TriggerT
405 Matrix, XBR, HAA, DM string, TT, ti64
405 Matrix Blackout, XBR, HAA, DM string, TT, ti64
amythntr

Re: New Years Excalibur wish list

Post by amythntr »

....It has been a sad Christmas season for us....my favorite aunt passed away yesterday....Both my mom and dad (it was his only sister who passed away) are struggling through medical issues which could be life threatening in relatively short periods of time....

....My wish list for the new year is that the Lord keeps his hand on our shoulders and gives us the Peace that surpasses all understanding, we need his guidance each day...

.....All will work according to His Plan...just lead us in the proper direction!

.....All else will work out as it always has.

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
racking up points

Post by racking up points »

Sorry to hear that Anthony. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Here's what I'd like to see in addition to what the OP stated:

-Titanium fastener kits on the flagship models
-Stocks that are pillar bedded to the mainframe
-A custom shop where the customer could select from all the available options
-countersunk scope mount screws
-a redesigned trigger unit: integrated dry fire, extruded scope rail
Leupold Optics
Boo Custom Strings
Black Eagle Arrows
Ti64.com Fastener Kits
NEPAbowhunter

Post by NEPAbowhunter »

An in house Excalibur Custom Shop would be a great option. Give the people what they want and make some bucks doing it.
Matrix 355
Bulldog 380
Mission Sub-1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS9N8dEdZCQ
sproulman

Post by sproulman »

Its funny on the scope mount screws I took dremel tool to mine and put flathead cut in them loc -tite did them in ...

My trigger is fine on my micro 335 no need for triggertech ,I think... :roll:
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

.....I would like a pro shop also...along with the Ti64 offering!

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
maine hunter

Post by maine hunter »

Myself I would like to see more carbon fiber Looking bow offered. I think they look great.
355 matrix, big johns arrows- zombieslayers, g5 montecs, strikers. Vortex big johns arrows- zombieslayers g5 montecs 125. Lumenoks.
Normous

Post by Normous »

As an option, I'd like to see a quality scope utilizing high quality glass offered with an adjustable dot or a adjustable multidot sight system designed for crossbow hunting distances.
EXCALFFLICTION 1991 ->>----------> 2024
Matrix 355
Huskemaw and Leupold crossbow optics.
Boo Strings
SWAT BH's and TOTA heads.
Teach Your Family How To Hunt So You Don't Have To Hunt For Your Family
ThunderXB

Post by ThunderXB »

Normous wrote:As an option, I'd like to see a quality scope utilizing high quality glass offered with an adjustable dot or a adjustable multidot sight system designed for crossbow hunting distances.

Is this a "wish" or a "hint"??? :lol:
Bulldog 400, Hawke XB30, JBK string, Dr S, TriggerT
405 Matrix, XBR, HAA, DM string, TT, ti64
405 Matrix Blackout, XBR, HAA, DM string, TT, ti64
Carnivorous

Post by Carnivorous »

Micro 335 nightmare suppressor. You can do it!!!
A touch of frost has heightened your awareness and your heart steadily beats in anticipation. Your senses are suddenly alert to the movement on the forest floor and you realize that the moment of truth is at hand.
Czy_Horse

Post by Czy_Horse »

Micro Suppressor in Realtree AP Snow Camo 8)
Boo

Post by Boo »

I'd like to see;
A custom shop
A Flemish string offered for all bows
A Granand type safety like Relayer had
A quiver that accommodate larger broadheads
Some people just like stepping on rakes
L. E. Carroll

Post by L. E. Carroll »

I would like to see all Micro's come with both a camo rail and matching riser without having to go the Suppressor route.
I'm more than happy with the handling charastics and shootability ( a word ? ) of the presnt Micro's and not impressed with Crossbows or rifles for that matter, which are designed and produced in a Bull-pup configuration.

I as many others i'm sure, I would like Excal to incorporate improved screws which can be removed and re-used when separating the scopemount rail from the trigger housing. Something similar to what they have done with the the new limb strap screws and their improved heads. ( Something you can get a hold of without stripping them out, and possibly going this route by using a torx type that's a bit deeper than what they use at present.

Gene
Camo Micro 355 w/ XB30 SR Pro & TT trigger
Camo Matrix 380 W/ XB 30SR Pro & a Boo trigger
Very Nice 98 Jeep Tj
Sweet old 73 Bronco ( 2nd Owner)
Scamp tralier
JerseyJeff

Post by JerseyJeff »

Anthony, sorry to hear that all is not well with your family. I also have a family member in the midst of a health crisis, and my neighbor/shooting buddy passed last week. His wife is taking it really hard. Prayers and sincere best wishes to you from down in Cumberland County.

I would just like a deer to step in front of my Matrix 355 during winter bow season next week. My freezer needs fillin'. :oops:

Jeff
Matrix 355
Axiom
NRA
UBNJ
DU
sproulman

Post by sproulman »

L. E. Carroll wrote:I would like to see all Micro's come with both a camo rail and matching riser without having to go the Suppressor route.
I'm more than happy with the handling charastics and shootability ( a word ? ) of the presnt Micro's and not impressed with Crossbows or rifles for that matter, which are designed and produced in a Bull-pup configuration.

I as many others i'm sure, I would like Excal to incorporate improved screws which can be removed and re-used when separating the scopemount rail from the trigger housing. Something similar to what they have done with the the new limb strap screws and their improved heads. ( Something you can get a hold of without stripping them out, and possibly going this route by using a torx type that's a bit deeper than what they use at present.

Gene

You are right Gene..My new scope mount screws now have new design I put in them with my dremel tool... :roll:

I was at range or club we have inside shooting...MANY were looking at my Vixenmaster force 10 string in Irish colors ..Kids could not keep their eyes off it ..lol....