!@#$! Hurricane

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

brayhaven

!@#$! Hurricane

Post by brayhaven »

What a bummer to have another hurricane show up on opening weekend of archery season. Saw 18 hogs & 6 deer yesterday while scouting, & had to come out of the woods after this AM on the stand (no shots) to get ready for Jeane. Sure wanted to try out this Exocet in the woods. Probably the whole 50K acres will be under water (again) next week :x .
GA.crossbowhunt

Post by GA.crossbowhunt »

i know how you feel brayheaven. i must be up the coast from you. i went tuesday am and saw only 2 does and way to far to shoot with the xbow. went again to my honey hole wensday evening and was winded around 530 and seen one ho but no shot on him. be glad when these storms get out of here. and the winds get back to normall. we were pretty much dried out from the last 2 storms. but it looks like a wet weekend and a wet week. but i hope to get out before the full moon goes out. :D :D
Sliver

Post by Sliver »

I just spoke to my uncle who lives in Vero Beach,, Other then some property damage, missing roof shingles, and some water damage,, The Uncle and Aunt are doing fine,, Thank God! Now they are going to try and get a little rest as they were up all night long,,
Exocet 175
Munch Mount
ComfyBear String
DaGriz Knife